No announcement yet.

Mexico president "I'm not paying for that f**king wall"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    The korean border has been secured for 70 years, but we can't secure mexico's border..

GTFO

thats liberal thinking... obama funding a wall for jordan to keep refugees out, and also funding a voter registration program in kenya, yet claims its racist in america to do it....
    yup........trump is the bad guy doe.

Comment

At the plant I work at, we have about 100 Hispanic people who I've been told don't even have greencards, contracted through a temp agency. They brought them in because Americans were too expensive or at least that's what I've been told. They work hard and all of that but that's 100 Americans without jobs......I'm not entirely sure about the green card thing but I've been told that by several people and one of them is pretty high up. He said that if and when the FDA comes in for an inspection, the temps are asked to leave the plant until the inspection is done.....smh, pretty shady,

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        At the plant I work at, we have about 100 Hispanic people who I've been told don't even have greencards, contracted through a temp agency. They brought them in because Americans were too expensive or at least that's what I've been told. They work hard and all of that but that's 100 Americans without jobs......I'm not entirely sure about the green card thing but I've been told that by several people and one of them is pretty high up. He said that if and when the FDA comes in for an inspection, the temps are asked to leave the plant until the inspection is done.....smh, pretty shady,
        Yet you still work for a company that employs illegal aliens. If you feel strongly about it, take a stance and quit you pussy, otherwise shut the fuck up marica.
        Last edited by racer59; 02-26-2016, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          The korean border has been secured for 70 years, but we can't secure mexico's border..

GTFO
          Technically, that war has never ended. Sooooooooooooooo, kinda different. But who cares about the facts.

Comment

We don't need a wall we need E verify!!
            Stopping companies from hiring or housing illegals would force them back.
            Building a 20 foot wall won't work. Desperate people will take desperate measures. Most of the illegals coming today aren't from Mexico. Many have traveled hundreds of miles from central and south America , they're not letting a wall stop them.

However if they come and discover no one can hire them or house them they will eventually leave.
            Last edited by JJRod; 02-26-2016, 11:46 PM.

Comment

A wall won't do ****. Mexicans are some of the most crafty people on planet Earth. They'll find a way to hop that ****. I remember playing ball at my friend Hector's house. We were actually playing basketball but we got bored so we ended up playing handball on his 15ft wall that separated his home from the neighbors. Long story short the ball went over and we we couldn't go around the block to find the exact house that was behind his since the walls were so tall. So he dummy rigged a ladder with a step stool with some rope and duct tape and that was that. And then we used another piece of rope to get him back over with the ball. Easy work.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

Hahahahahaha, take that Trump!

Mexico 1 - Trump 0

Comment

Mexico's EX PRESIDENT op. Red k coming for false advertising

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                    Yet you still work for a company that employs illegal aliens. If you feel strongly about it, take a stance and quit you pussy, otherwise shut the fuck up marica.
                    I don't think this fools know how **** works

So many of the big companies have illegal workers, but they are not hired directly through them. They pay agencies to do the hiring and for the most part this agencies give two fcks if they are legal or not. As long as they meet their quotas each month. Since the illegal workers aren't hired directly through the company they are not obligated to pay any kind of insurance or benefits so why would they want to hire citizens and end up paying for such things. This whole thing is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
                      I don't think this fools know how **** works

So many of the big companies have illegal workers, but they are not hired directly through them. They pay agencies to do the hiring and for the most part this agencies give two fcks if they are legal or not. As long as they meet their quotas each month. Since the illegal workers aren't hired directly through the company they are not obligated to pay any kind of insurance or benefits so why would they want to hire citizens and end up paying for such things. This whole thing is a joke
                      No shit, pendejo. He already said they were contracted through a temp agency. So what point exactly are you trying to make?

My point: the company he works for knowingly and willfully keeps them employed as contracted help. Ergo, if he has such a big issue with illegal immigration he should take a moral stance and refuse to work for a company that knowingly contracts undocumented workers.

Comment

Working...
                      X