No announcement yet.

The EU referendum - UK Votes to Leave!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    I don't know what to say....Would Scotland and Northern Ireland be allowed to stay in the EU since they voted to stay?.
    Would it be the start of the collapse in both EU and U.K. ( recession).
    During the referendum we had Euro MP's telling us we would be at the back of the queue for any EU memebership. It would take 20+years to join any way.

All another referendum will do is divide the U.K even more and create more uncertainty in the markets. Bad move for Scotland, bad move for the U.K. I hope Sturgeon doesn't push this

Comment

• Originally posted by b0x
      I actually did a load of research on this because I wanted to make sure I got it right. I didn't listen to any politicians or estimates, ideas, plans, emotions or theories. I just studied the numbers. And OUT made much more sense.

Here are FACTS & FIGURES in support of Brexit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zc_q9p9iYg

Ignorance is bliss until you fall into a pit.
      I hope your 'research' didn't just consist of watching a random youtube vid.

Anyways I wont watch it, so maybe you can give me the most important facts and figures presented and you agree with?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        Hey. I voted to leave so I'm happy. London has a bigger pop and were heavy pro remain. It counts for little with a country our size.

Look at it this way. Those 1million + Scots that voted to leave were the margin of victory. The vital 2% lol

glad to help
        Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        Great result. Disappointed in my fellow Scots but I'd rather be out of the E.U than in it. Thanks Wales, England and everyone that voted for leave.

I feel the same, disappointed in so many Scots voting Remain but us and the other 1 million or so helped deliver the right result

Comment

• You mongs have just cost me a lot of money.

My daughter, son-in-law and two grandsons are planning on moving to the US next year, in fact they will be in Austin next week checking out neighborhoods and schools. Obviously now they have 20% less cash on hand (GBP to USD) plus huge uncertainty in the housing market means more stress..how much are they going to get for their property next year?

And I'm the one who will be making up the difference....so that $$$ will be coming out of my pocket.

Thanks. :****you:

Comment

• Absent our money, looks like the French will now have to increase their 35 hour working week and get rid of the 2 hours lunch breaks, poor them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              You mongs have just cost me a lot of money.

My daughter, son-in-law and two grandsons are planning on moving to the US next year, in fact they will be in Austin next week checking out neighborhoods and schools. Obviously now they have 20% less cash on hand (GBP to USD) plus huge uncertainty in the housing market means more stress..how much are they going to get for their property next year?

And I'm the one who will be making up the difference....so that $$$ will be coming out of my pocket.

You massive idiot.

The pound will be back where it was within a few days, no doubt about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
                You massive idiot.

The pound will be back where it was within a few days, no doubt about it.
                Lol. No it wont.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  You mongs have just cost me a lot of money.

Its not our problem that you're such a clown shoe of a parent that you're actually letting your daughter sell her house at the bottom of the market and are willing to pay them for their loss, no wonder they'll sell it at the bottom if they know you're dumb ass is willing to make up for their loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Lol. No it wont.
                    Exactly.

The poster above is obviously one of the undereducated, unskilled, rural sheep shaggers that voted Leave. No understanding of global economics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                      Its not our problem that you're such a clown shoe of a parent that you're actually letting your daughter sell her house at the bottom of the market and are willing to pay them for their loss, no wonder they'll sell it at the bottom if they know you're dumb ass is willing to make up for their loss.
                      I'm not the seller, you lazy dole sucking nut job. My son-in-law, who is English, is the seller. You talk to him about it. Since you live on the dole, have no property, no savings, no investments, this means nothing to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X