Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ignore list. I don't have one. Do you and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Get her!!

For the record, I never (as the person who inspired this thread) use my ignore list for someone having a different opinion. But it's a fallacy that that's what it's used for.

I use it for when someone won't stop being a boring irritant. If someone logs into a thread where I'm trying to discuss something, only to say "u suk ur a ****, lamo" then I think "fair enough, he's right there." But if they then say that repeatedly in every sngle thread I make, not wanting to discuss it further, then Hell yeah I'll put them on my ignore list. I don't see anything "gutless" about that... it's like moving seats on the bus if a drunk hobo sits next to you and pisses himself.

I've got a few people on ignore... none of them have "different opinions" to me. But all of them say things like "fuk every1, I touch my own poop."

Still, nice to see someone people getting so far on their high horse they're at risk of bumping their head on a cloud.

Sorry to have hurt your feeling mate. We each have our own opinions. You may find my posts not worthy of commenting on, your choice. Carry on.

I really wanted to quantum mechanics thread. Nonlocality and Entanglement.
    I still may do so if I am allowed?

Actually, you were one of 3 guys that had placed me on ignore. So you are only 1/3 of the cause. But I think this is an interesting discussion to have at this time.

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion. As poster of the year you have great influence on this site. I voted for you myself.

Best Regards,
    Zaroku

Comment

No one "hurts my feelings", I just don't have time for BS.

You called me a "bitch", despite having no issues with me before. I can't be doing with that. Anyway, whatever, I'll take you off it I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        No one "hurts my feelings", I just don't have time for BS.

You called me a "bitch", despite having no issues with me before. I can't be doing with that. Anyway, whatever, I'll take you off it I guess.
        I wanted to post on your poker thread too. Grew up playing for quarters as a kid against my uncles. Read a few books on poker. I love playing. Got in a few local tournaments, but never placed in the top 20 out of 150.

Comment

Just some spambots/trolls that were posting malicious redirect code in nsb on nights of big fights

Comment

Only people on mine are the people that put me on ignore. Onky because they would still post in threads i make lol
            Last edited by HanzGruber; 02-10-2016, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Just some spambots/trolls that were posting malicious redirect code in nsb on nights of big fights
              I never even considered that possibility.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                I'm gonna put BERNIE on my ignore list because he called me fat and that hurt my feelings I'm also gonna put BostonGuy on it because I sent him a gift and he didn't say thank you and that really hurt me and last I'm gonna put TBear on it because I heard he was talking about me, I cried a little for that one

ignore list

this made me
                I am hard to ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  I am hard to ignore.

Comment

I have way too much street cred to use that particular forum function.

Too urban for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      I wanted to post on your poker thread too. Grew up playing for quarters as a kid against my uncles. Read a few books on poker. I love playing. Got in a few local tournaments, but never placed in the top 20 out of 150.
                      Drop it in, lad.

I've got a game in just under three hours' time. I normally start it by chatting BS to make everyone's head spin.

Comment

Working...
                      X