Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ignore list. I don't have one. Do you and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    Here's my schedule for the day I **** your mother in her assh0le:

9:00AM - Get up and eat breakfast
    9:45AM - Drive to work
    6:00PM - Get off work and go shopping for duct tape, vasaline, pliers and brutal sex toys
    7:00PM - Cover your mother's mouth with duct tape and violently **** her in the assh0le
    10:05PM - Let you clean my d1ck of bloody feces and semen
    4:00AM - Slap the **** out of you and your mother with my d1ck
    9:00AM - Go home to get ready for work
    Here's mine:

6pm - Invent time machine
    7pm - Go back in time to when you're still a fetus in your ugly mother's gut. Show her your posts and what a **** you turn out to be.
    8pm - Offer her a rusty coathanger to do the decent thing in the name of humanity.

Comment

• Nope. I don't want to censor other people as nothing they say will really bother me or annoy me that much.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Here's mine:

6pm - Invent time machine
        7pm - Go back in time to when you're still a fetus in your ugly mother's gut. Show her your posts and what a **** you turn out to be.
        8pm - Offer her a rusty coathanger to do the decent thing in the name of humanity.
        The thing is cuck, you don't have to be ashamed about taking black d1ck. I figure guys like you are too simpleminded to just say you're a "feel guilty about everything liberal" so you act out your guilt about the plight of the black man by taking black d1ck. But you're kind of a special case, you want your mother to see you sucking my d1ck, cleaning it of her ****.

Time machine? Heh, yeah, I wish I had one of those so I could go back to the first time you smiled after cleaning my d1ck. Such a great memory....

Comment

• Except that never happened, did it?

It's getting a bit juvenile now.

Comment

Except that never happened, did it?

It's getting a bit juvenile now.
            There's nothing whatsoever juvenile about you being the village cuck. Cuck of the year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I think I know you fat bat man? Cool?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                There's nothing whatsoever juvenile about you being the village cuck. Cuck of the year?
                It's kind of amusing, but it's just arguing about silly crap you're making up because you've run out of things to say.

Comment

It's kind of amusing, but it's just arguing about silly crap you're making up because you've run out of things to say.
                  Actually I have a lot to say and there's nothing amusing about a grown man that lusts and longs after degradation. I mean, I get that you want attention and everything, your mama probably didn't cuddle you enough so you have to come to the lounge slinging horse ****. Hoping people will find your daily drivel entertaining, it truly isn't.

I feel so bad for you, and there's nothing to make up. You have receptacle written all over you dude. Your posts are seething with raw unadulterated cuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barn View Post
                    Nope. I don't want to censor other people as nothing they say will really bother me or annoy me that much.
                    That is my approach too. Online hostility is funny. Some guys are rather thin skinned and are easily offended.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post

"bully proof windows, troll-safe doors in my safe place!"

this is the ignore list official video.

Comment

Working...
                      X