Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ignore list. I don't have one. Do you and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any User who need his own safe space is a pathetic c.unt and deserve cold rancid bucket of period blood throw at them

Comment

• i'm the indonesian fat man BTW

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        I don't "literally" fill these forums up with absolute trash. If I "literally" did it, I'd have a refuse truck to deliver waste onto the bandwidth wouldn't I? "dimwit".
        Not really, I feel that you're essentially the equivalent of a court jester or village idiot and those guys can be pretty entertaining sometimes, mental ******ation left unchecked or untreated usually is. No, you literally fill up these forums with crap and have the temerity to challenge other posters to up their game when all they can aspire to is your assh0le assh0le.

Your postings are an odd mixture of ****-eroticism and "look at me I'm the village idiot, look at me." very challenging combination to say the least.

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        But such ruminations - also made yesterday, and I missed it - go against your "too cool for school" attitude. Because yesterday you said you "never noticed" me, but in the same sentence you talk about how I fill the forum with stories. I don't care if you've noticed me or not - I've already established I think you're a Class A prick with his head up his ass - but you can't do the "hey, you're beneath my notice, I'm too good for you, cupcake" routine... and then in the next sentence reveal that you HAVE noticed that person.

It's one or the other, you fuck weasel.
        I think I've established you're a class C **** with your head up your mother's ass. In fact, I don't have to show the least bit of mercy to you. So after I've finish hammering your mother's butth0le I want your hungry little mouth/radula ready to clean my prick ****. There's something almost cleansing about an idiot cuckhold's saliva. You can't have my semen doe, that's reserved for your Mama's tummy, but I'll hit you back when my nuts fill back up if you're still hungry.

I read a few of your threads yesterday to bring myself up to speed to what I was dealing with, and I had positive confirmation this morning it was a white male that loves black d1ck. So in accordance with your open desire to be humiliated I'll keep slapping your dumb ass silly with my d1ck.

I like those swirls in your hair on the top of your head BTW.

Yeah... except you're not. How's that strawman debating working for ya, huh? You're doing well with it... we've had virgin, lives with "mom"... get onto the "no job" bit next, you're doing really well.
        And you're doing well at taking a black schlong. I didn't think I was going to say this, but for a straw man I love the way you stretch and grunt. A true bottom if ever I've heard of one. How do you guys figure that **** out? Do bottoms start out by stuffing carrots up their bums when you're kids and gradually go to dildos then eventually to stiff c0cks?

You don't really understand, do you, cupcake? Oh, and children say "butthurt".
        The children also say, assh0le, ****, dumb ass, **** for brains, idiot attention whore, simpleton, ******, worthless infected vagina, and the worst bottom since Pee Wee Herman.

Damn kids....

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
          have the temerity to challenge other posters to up their game
          Well, it's tongue in cheek, but you obviously can't grasp that.

I just did a massive dump, and I'd guess it had a higher level of intellect than yourself.

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
          Your postings are an odd mixture of ****-eroticism and "look at me I'm the village idiot, look at me." very challenging combination to say the least.

I think I've established you're a class C **** with your head up your mother's ass. In fact, I don't have to show the least bit of mercy to you. So after I've finish hammering your mother's butth0le I want your hungry little mouth/radula ready to clean my prick ****. There's something almost cleansing about an idiot cuckhold's saliva. You can't have my semen doe, that's reserved for your Mama's tummy, but I'll hit you back when my nuts fill back up if you're still hungry.

I read a few of your threads yesterday to bring myself up to speed to what I was dealing with, and I had positive confirmation this morning it was a white male that loves black d1ck. So in accordance with your open desire to be humiliated I'll keep slapping your dumb ass silly with my d1ck.

I like those swirls in your hair on the top of your head BTW.

And you're doing well at taking a black schlong. I didn't think I was going to say this, but for a straw man I love the way you stretch and grunt. A true bottom if ever I've heard of one. How do you guys figure that **** out? Do bottoms start out by stuffing carrots up their bums when you're kids and gradually go to dildos then eventually to stiff c0cks?

The children also say, assh0le, ****, dumb ass, **** for brains, idiot attention whore, simpleton, ******, worthless infected vagina, and the worst bottom since Pee Wee Herman.

Damn kids....
          This is... pretty feeble stuff.

I don't even know actually how to respond to it. It's just kindergarten drivel.

"I'mma fuck your mom"... Jesus.

I'll say now, I'd never say I was going to have sex with your mother.

I've got too high standards to put my dick anywhere near that ugly bitch.

Comment

Well, it's tongue in cheek, but you obviously can't grasp that.

I just did a massive dump, and I'd guess it had a higher level of intellect than yourself.
            There you go making me all hot and bothered mentioning a mouth. This is why I keep thinking about yours, can we please change the subject or can you just suck my d1ck for Christ sake, just suck my ****ing d1ck dude!

I'm not sure how you can tell you've taken an "massive dump" with an anus stretched like that but okay.

This is... pretty feeble stuff.

I don't even know actually how to respond to it. It's just kindergarten drivel.

"I'mma fuck your mom"... Jesus.

I'll say now, I'd never say I was going to have sex with your mother.

I've got too high standards to put my dick anywhere near that ugly bitch.
            What's "feeble" about ****ing your mother in the assh0le and you cleaning my d1ck? Seriously?

Comment

What's "feeble" about ****ing your mother in the assh0le and you cleaning my d1ck? Seriously?
              I'd get a paraplegic to stick his missing arm up your mother's gaping, rancid, AIDS-riddled **** - she'd be stumped instead of fisted - then I'd slit her throat and fuck the wound.

Just for good measure I'd piss on her, pour petrol (gas, Fat Yank) on her and throw a lighted match.

All while making you watch and taking a dump in your mouth.

Comment

I'd get a paraplegic to stick his missing arm up your mother's gaping, rancid, AIDS-riddled **** - she'd be stumped instead of fisted - then I'd slit her throat and fuck the wound.

Just for good measure I'd piss on her, pour petrol (gas, Fat Yank) on her and throw a lighted match.

All while making you watch and taking a dump in your mouth.
                The cool thing about you being the village cuck is that you get a broad sampling of semen, something you can give a good reporting on in a future ****ty thread that you'll want attention for.

But as to your mother, she''ll need stitches in her bum after I'm through with her so, your saliva on my d1ck and on her bloody assh0le can only help. What I won't get used to or want to hear are your whimpering little cuck cries while I'm stuff your assh0le and your mother's with my feet and riding you both around the town square.

I bet I can get two laps out of you.

Comment

The cool thing about you being the village cuck is that you get a broad sampling of semen, something you can give a good reporting on in a future ****ty thread that you'll want attention for.

But as to your mother, she''ll need stitches in her bum after I'm through with her so, your saliva on my d1ck and on her bloody assh0le can only help. What I won't get used to or want to hear are your whimpering little cuck cries while I'm stuff your assh0le and your mother's with my feet and riding you both around the town square.

I bet I can get two laps out of you.
                  I bet when your parents molested you as a kid, they'd close their eyes and imagine it was the other kids in the street.

I just checked your thread history to see what we had... I see you've only made one. And you were - quelle surprise - a prick in it.

Comment

I bet when your parents molested you as a kid, they'd close their eyes and imagine it was the other kids in the street.

I just checked your thread history to see what we had... I see you've only made one. And you were - quelle surprise - a prick in it.
                    Here's my schedule for the day I **** your mother in her assh0le:

9:00AM - Get up and eat breakfast
                    9:45AM - Drive to work
                    6:00PM - Get off work and go shopping for duct tape, vasaline, pliers and brutal sex toys
                    7:00PM - Cover your mother's mouth with duct tape and violently **** her in the assh0le
                    10:05PM - Let you clean my d1ck of bloody feces and semen
                    4:00AM - Slap the **** out of you and your mother with my d1ck
                    9:00AM - Go home to get ready for work

Comment

• Originally posted by CounTaLL View Post
                      i'm the indonesian fat man BTW
                      I think I know you fat bat man? Cool?

Comment

Working...
                      X