No announcement yet.

Are you friends with your neighbors?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you friends with your neighbors?

Sometimes I wish my neighbors and I were friends. There would be perks.

Right now my internet bill is past due. I wish I could use my neighbors WiFi temporarily. Sadly I don't have that resource. Though I've lived next to them for 5 years, they are strangers. We exchange insincere pleasantries with hurried, uncomfortable body language. Now that I think about it, fuck that asshole.

So are you friends with your neighbors or what?
    My neighbor(s) and I are nice to one another but I do not consider them a friend(s).
    26.67%
    I am friends with one or more of my neighbors and receive perks.
    33.33%
    I am aloof toward my neighbors.
    20.00%
    I am hostile toward neighbors.
    6.67%
    I am neutral toward my neighbors. (Switzerland)
    13.33%

Comment

I say hi to my neighbours if I see them or pass them but that's it. I couldn't even tell you their name. They are just that girl and guy that live next door and the older woman across the stair with the decent tits!!

Comment

Whatever Anorak imagines as a typical American is exactly what my family's got next door. So no.

On the other side, it's an empty place.

Comment

Wave and a hi is about it !

Comment

my neighbour hostile toward me specially the the wife, i accidentaly herbicide some of their garden.

it was the cu^nt fault really for planting flower so close to the fence

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

Sometimes I wish my neighbors and I were friends. There would be perks.

Right now my internet bill is past due. I wish I could use my neighbors WiFi temporarily. Sadly I don't have that resource. Though I've lived next to them for 5 years, they are strangers. We exchange insincere pleasantries with hurried, uncomfortable body language. Now that I think about it, fuck that asshole.

So are you friends with your neighbors or what?
              Pretend you're locked out, ask if you can use their toilet, find their router and take note of the password.

Comment

Not friends with any of my neighbors. I say hi to some of them, but others clearly don't want any kind of interaction. You can tell by body language, such as facial expressions and obvious avoidance of eye contact. I usually just say **** them.

I'm not the nicest guy in the world, but I try to be polite, I just won't go out of my way to be friendly to a bunch of cold ****s.

Comment

real shit,

me and my neighbors had beef and I was moving trying to sell my house but shit popped off and now hes dead no lie, homie in prison self defense (getting off later this year), sucks but it had to go down that way but hey you get what you ask for faggots.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                    real shit,

me and my neighbors had beef and I was moving trying to sell my house but shit popped off and now hes dead no lie, homie in prison self defense (getting off later this year), sucks but it had to go down that way but hey you get what you ask for faggots.

Comment

Working...
                    X