Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self-Segregation What Does It Accomplish?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    I'm not, I've just pointed out your pro black bias in many issues in the past and the reason for it then you give me the "I'm not black I'm hispanic doe" retorts.
    The interpretation of that is that Hispanics are mixed. I can't go around saying i'm black, or labeling myself black, or checking black on boxes, I'd get laughed at. I say Hispanic, it's a shortcut to saying i'm of mixed race. The thing with the whole black/white thing is that if I defend cops, then from the people who know me in person I get "Well you're white, of course you'll defend cops, you don't know what it's like blah blah blah". If I defend black boxers/actors on here in the forums, I get the "Well you are black, you're playing the race card, you're afro latino, you probably have nappy hair". I am different race to different people depending on their agenda.

Comment

C'mon, Kev.

We all know you wake up and roll out of bed bumping this in your headphones.

Comment

Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          No. Not it does not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            C'mon, Kev.

We all know you wake up and roll out of bed bumping this in your headphones.

I'm not even gonna lie, ever since watching The Martian, I have bumped "Hot Stuff" by Donna Summer a couple of times. In my headphones doe, no one's catching me hearing tht ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Well look around, actors like George Clooney and Mark Ruffalo have spoken out as well. Cheryl Boone Isaacs the president of the Academy, has also expressed disappointment.

You see nothing wrong when a movie like for example Creed, has three main guys..the director Ryan Coogler, the star Michael B. Jordan, and the co star Stallone. And the director who is black, and the star who is black, get no mention of their performances in the Oscars, but Stallone for some reason gets nominated for supporting actor. His performance was head and shoulders above everyone else in the film, so he gets the honors, and the other guys just happen to be black, just a coincidence.

You will not be betraying your race/nationality if you point out the obvious. It will not make you black if you talk about it in a light that favors black actors. Admitting what is wrong will not mean you like black people. I am Hispanic, i'm a tanned/light skin guy. It's okay to talk about the issue, you don't have to always, in NSB and lounge, always favor a certain race over the other for every single issue, and accuse people of puling the race card for real life social issues.
              you and others might not see it cause its always more fun to speak about negativity thats why if you look at all my post I get quoted on its always the one where I am rooting against a black boxer and I am called a racist for it but I never get quoted when I give black boxers prop or even when I rooting for one to win against whoever lol But soon as I say something negative or not in their favor OH LAWDY has to be cause im a racist lol.

for example one thread I condemned a cop for shooting a innocent black person in the back and say the coward cop should be hanged, no one cares, but than in another thread (micheal brown or something) I say dumb ass got shot cause he was robbing a store and put himself in the position if he wasnt robbing a store he wouldent have been in that situation to begin with to get shot and then bam again OH LAWDY im a racist lmfao

truth is I dont like lazy people, I dont like complainers, and I dont like cowards and I dont like cry babies. This is why you have never heard me complain about my figthers I was rooting for that lost and blame it on cause of this or that I just speak the truth, this is why you hear me bash fat asses like Andy Ruiz and Arreola (who are mexican by the way) etc, this is why you heard me make fun of pacquaio shoulder injury (when obvious I was rooting for pacquiao cause ima racist smh), this is why you hear me praise mayweather on his skills and work ethics but bash him as a coward for his cherry picking and NOTE I also bashed pacquaio for his cherry picks especially bradley 3 and said crawford deserves taht chance and the payday, again no one says anything but in another thread I say crawford get hits with overhands right too easy I think X will beat him lol OH LAWDY I only want him to lose cause I am a racist lol.

people hear what they want to hear, people agree with with want they want to agree with.

This is why it is so childish to cry racism over not getting picked, lol especially when the way to chose something is so subjective and based on ones preference (like boxing thats why we have wide cards when theirs alot of swing rounds cause its up to what the judges like perfer PERSONALLY) How do you determine if Actor A is better than Actor B? how do you determine if boxer A won that round over Boxer B if they both did exactly the same and cant be no draw rounds? so the A-side fighter is gonna win most likely and same with acting The bigger star is gonna win out for nominations and victories.

and because you dont get what you THINK is due to you, you cry racism?

Taylor swift beat beyonce = RACISM, cant be that more people believed she had a better song?
              Ward is not P4P #1 = RACISM, cant be that more people think he hasnt done enough yet?
              Smith didnt win = RACISM, cant be that he just got bested this time around?

AND PS movie creed sucked

But you muddying up categories, A Black actor and a Black director got bested by the other top in their respective category and can only be x amount of nominees per category. Will you feel better if they pacify people and create a honorable mention for them? "and those who didnt quite make it, give them a hand Black actor X and Black Director Y" lol they probably should of did that and their wouldn't be no darma right now (even tough it will be the same shit as right now but make them feel better lol).

see how silly shit is when you really look at it honestly.
              Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 01-23-2016, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                No. Not it does not.
                And we fought for these ****s

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Fire weakens steel.

Comment

And now the Oscars will officially be a participation award party in 2020 with their new announcement. Absolutely egregious.

Cheryl is a ****ing disgrace to humanity alongside the whole panel.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                      You're an afro latino, stop lyin'
                      He wishes.

Comment

Working...
                      X