Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self-Segregation What Does It Accomplish?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a permaban to post people's pics on here, even pics they already posted. Rules are rules. Bungalows violated the rules.

Naaa, it's not that serious. BS lounge was much better, closer community in the past. It's not the same anymore. You don't see anyone posting their pics anymore, too much negativity goes on. Nobody is comfortable anymore. But in the past, I had no issues. Everyone is beefing on here nowadays. If you want to meet up and see how black/white/purple/yellow I am, we can do that and we can have some Pepsi as well, if you'd like.

Comment

And of course i'm of mixed race, ive said it before, I am White/Black/Native. Why are you pretending to uncover truths on here lol. Hispanic, majority have mixed race, some are fully white, some fully black, some are mixed.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        It's a permaban to post people's pics on here, even pics they already posted. Rules are rules. Bungalows violated the rules.

Naaa, it's not that serious. BS lounge was much better, closer community in the past. It's not the same anymore. You don't see anyone posting their pics anymore, too much negativity goes on. Nobody is comfortable anymore. But in the past, I had no issues. Everyone is beefing on here nowadays. If you want to meet up and see how black/white/purple/yellow I am, we can do that and we can have some Pepsi as well, if you'd like.
        ^This was not meant as a meet up to fight type of e-thuggery post. I really meant it to have a cup of soda.

Comment

And of course i'm of mixed race, ive said it before, I am White/Black/Native. Why are you pretending to uncover truths on here lol. Hispanic, majority have mixed race, some are fully white, some fully black, some are mixed.
          lmao you denied it in the past, don't ask me to find the posts I'm not about to trawl through thousands of posts but I remember it.

Comment

Comment

I denied, and still deny "looking" black. You don't have to look for that. I have always said I don't appear to be black.

I've been called Puerto Rican, black people think i'm a Jew mixed with Hispanic. Hispanic people think i'm Puerto Rican. You are always so obessed with race, lighten up about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                lmao you denied it in the past, don't ask me to find the posts I'm not about to trawl through thousands of posts but I remember it.
                You might be confusing Kev with another (now defunct) mixed race poster who had issues coming to terms with it.

Comment

Plus if you wanna pay for a plane ticket that's fine by me, I've always wanted to visit the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    Plus if you wanna pay for a plane ticket that's fine by me, I've always wanted to visit the US.
                    You got that white people money, you can afford it, stop lyin.

Comment

I denied, and still deny "looking" black. You don't have to look for that. I have always said I don't appear to be black.

I've been called Puerto Rican, black people think i'm a Jew mixed with Hispanic. Hispanic people think i'm Puerto Rican. You are always so obessed with race, lighten up about that.
                      I'm not, I've just pointed out your pro black bias in many issues in the past and the reason for it then you give me the "I'm not black I'm hispanic doe" retorts.

Comment

Working...
                      X