No announcement yet.

Star wars the force awakens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    I don't think people have a problem with how the character was written, but with the actor playing him. Everyone in the cinema laughed when he took off his mask, i don't think that was the reaction they were wanting.
    I didn't laugh, but I thought the guy looked like a young John Travolta.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      someone could give you a bag of a million dollars and you would complain about the color of the bag handle
      If the bag handle was white he sure would.

Comment

• Film was very good, parts of it great, hated to see Solo die like he did, but like everyone else is saying, you could see it coming. It bothered me to see Luke's hand like it was, I thought his replacement was like a human hand. Finn was good, needs more development, Rey, to me, was the main character, and Kylo Ren has the potential to be the best bad guy in Star Wars Movie lore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite76 View Post
          Film was very good, parts of it great, hated to see Solo die like he did, but like everyone else is saying, you could see it coming. It bothered me to see Luke's hand like it was, I thought his replacement was like a human hand. Finn was good, needs more development, Rey, to me, was the main character, and Kylo Ren has the potential to be the best bad guy in Star Wars Movie lore.

Kylo Ren reminded me of the geek from Grandma's Boy

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Kylo Ren reminded me of the geek from Grandma's Boy
            He does have that look about him, LOL!

Comment

• anyone else get the movie spoiled before watching it?

don't know why people on the internet get pleasure from spoiling a movie.

Comment

• saw it with the kids yesterday. my daughter and i thought it was shit, my son loved it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite76 View Post
                  Film was very good, parts of it great, hated to see Solo die like he did, but like everyone else is saying, you could see it coming. It bothered me to see Luke's hand like it was, I thought his replacement was like a human hand. Finn was good, needs more development, Rey, to me, was the main character, and Kylo Ren has the potential to be the best bad guy in Star Wars Movie lore.
                  with the mask on, ren's in possession of the most bad @ss voice in all of film.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                    anyone else get the movie spoiled before watching it?

don't know why people on the internet get pleasure from spoiling a movie.
                    Unless you were living under a rock it was impossible to avoid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      Unless you were living under a rock it was impossible to avoid.
                      I was able to do it, but I don't Facebook and I was very careful about the articles I read before I saw the movie.

The only 'spoiler' I heard turned out to be untrue.

Comment

Working...
                      X