Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Those reviews are classic.

Just watching their take on the new one now:

Half is the bag sucks and they know it. The world needs more Plinkett!

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      I agree she did learn to fast, even though its bull**** Janina beat Caedus at least Jania was trained in the force since she was a kid. And even Luke i remember seeing learned too quickly compared to other Jedis who took years to learn to be Jedi Masters. Luke was Vader level so fast too. Some sepcule Snoke could be Darth Plagueis but idk about that. And my favorite ark is Yuuzhan Vong war. I really hoped disney would do that story before the movie came out. But it would be to long its like 19 novels in th EU and it would have to be R rated. The Yuuzhan Von culture is too dark for disney or kids to see, thats some Game of Thrones type ****. Might be a version of the vong. One thing i hate about the movie is how the hell did the Knights of Ren take Lukes new Jedi order out? He must be nerfed, Grand master Luke from the EU was god mode he would wiped the floor with all of them. I read the actor who plays Anakin might appear as a force ghost in the next film.

**** i dint notice till i saw this pic but Kylos character is Jacen Solo with Ben Skywalkers first name name and Darth Revans appearance nothing original with this character.

I'm starting to think maybe Luke was training Kylo, and Rey who was obviously much younger, and maybe when Kylo and the Knights of Ren came about and killed off his trainees, he hid her on Jakku. So maybe she had some sort of training when she was really young, and then thats why she tapped into the force so fast.

Yeah it seems like the people in the new trilogy are going to be combo's or the EU or heavily influenced by it. Darth Plagueis would be a good call back to the prequels, one of the stories and parts of the prequels that was pretty dope. And it's basically what enticed Vader in the first place to learn the dark side.

What is good about the new one is they left a lot of questions out there for a MUCH darker sequel. Like how/why Kylo betrayed Luke and joined/started the Knights of Ren, who they are anyways, who Snoke is, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        I'm starting to think maybe Luke was training Kylo, and Rey who was obviously much younger, and maybe when Kylo and the Knights of Ren came about and killed off his trainees, he hid her on Jakku. So maybe she had some sort of training when she was really young, and then thats why she tapped into the force so fast.

Yeah it seems like the people in the new trilogy are going to be combo's or the EU or heavily influenced by it. Darth Plagueis would be a good call back to the prequels, one of the stories and parts of the prequels that was pretty dope. And it's basically what enticed Vader in the first place to learn the dark side.

What is good about the new one is they left a lot of questions out there for a MUCH darker sequel. Like how/why Kylo betrayed Luke and joined/started the Knights of Ren, who they are anyways, who Snoke is, etc.
        Hopefully we some clarification with Rey, but idk i don't think Luke trained her. A lot of people i see hated the fact she could beat a trained user of the force while she had no experience. Kylo has more time to develop and i hope they do it right i really would want a force ghost with Anakin. I believe if im not mistaken he appeared to Jacen in the EU. Combining isn't bad as long as it is good and makes sense.

You should check this vid out its basically the history of the Jedi up to this point(and only the new canon), its very well down.

Comment

Hopefully we some clarification with Rey, but idk i don't think Luke trained her. A lot of people i see hated the fact she could beat a trained user of the force while she had no experience. Kylo has more time to develop and i hope they do it right i really would want a force ghost with Anakin. I believe if im not mistaken he appeared to Jacen in the EU. Combining isn't bad as long as it is good and makes sense.

You should check this vid out its basically the history of the Jedi up to this point(and only the new canon), its very well down.

Yeah that would be alright. I don't know if I'd ever want to see Hayden Christensen again though lol

I'm guessing the next film is going to be about Rey training with Luke, while Kylo Ren and Snoke scour the galaxy for her. It'll reveal much more about Snoke, Ren, and the Knights of Ren, and the fall of Luke's jedi order. And Finn will probably be fighting with the resistance again, and get captured by the First Order, when Rey will have to go try and save them, and duel it out again with Kylo Ren who beats that ass this time. Sound familiar???

Comment

Yeah that would be alright. I don't know if I'd ever want to see Hayden Christensen again though lol

I'm guessing the next film is going to be about Rey training with Luke, while Kylo Ren and Snoke scour the galaxy for her. It'll reveal much more about Snoke, Ren, and the Knights of Ren, and the fall of Luke's jedi order. And Finn will probably be fighting with the resistance again, and get captured by the First Order, when Rey will have to go try and save them, and duel it out again with Kylo Ren who beats that ass this time. Sound familiar???
            And Kylo reveals to Rey, "I Am Your Brother"

Comment

Spoilers.

I liked the movie but Kylo Ren wasn't as cool as I thought he would be...

Struggled in a lightsaber duel with a First Order janitor who had zero training.

Got his ass kicked by a scavenger with zero training.

His occasional temper tantrums are pretty annoying.

MAJOR SPOILER: Him killing Han was well done though. You kind of see it coming from a mile away but I thought it was pretty cinematic. It bummed me out which I guess is a good thing.

Overall, it was good but I wished they added more new stuff rather than rehashing plot points from the original.

Comment

Did Han say Luke was training 2 young jedi but one of them, a boy, betrayed him? Or am I rememering it wrong? Maybe Rey was training with Luke if I'm right. Or did Han say he was only training one jedi?

Also, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Kylo and Rey are siblings. Kylo Ren.. Kylo Rey?

Comment

Its interesting with Kylo because he wants to follow the dark side but is drawn to the light which is opposite to Anakin who started out good. So what if he turned good but then back to the dark side again.

Whats wrong with Christensen lol? I know his acting isn't the best but that might be Lucas directing him. Maybe JJ does better with him and redeems him to the star war fans. But the scenes where he was Vader and how he displayed emotion with no dialogue was great. Anyways Christensen's image is now Anakin in the star wars universe in the comics or other tv cartoon or cgi shows. Might be weird another actor playing him.

Comment

Its interesting with Kylo because he wants to follow the dark side but is drawn to the light which is opposite to Anakin who started out good. So what if he turned good but then back to the dark side again.

Whats wrong with Christensen lol? I know his acting isn't the best but that might be Lucas directing him. Maybe JJ does better with him and redeems him to the star war fans. But the scenes where he was Vader and how he displayed emotion with no dialogue was great. Anyways Christensen's image is now Anakin in the star wars universe in the comics or other tv cartoon or cgi shows. Might be weird another actor playing him.
                    "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere"- Anakin

Pure poetry.

Comment

• Rey = Luke
                      Ren = Darth Vader
                      Han Solo = Obi Wan
                      Luke = Yoda
                      BB 8 = R2D2

Comment

Working...
                      X