Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Cosby counter sues 7 of the women he raped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if those were just gold digging whores. Was Cosby even convicted of anything?

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      You have the audacity to repeatedly ignore answering my question where the answer shatters your entire invasion of this thread, instead you try to turn it on me by asking me the cultural marxist loaded liberal garbage like are you racist/mysoginistic etc.

Grow some balls and answer me first before I entertain your usual nonsense.

look at the little one struggling. use your words.

Comment

hes trying to rape them twice. :AOR: lol hes just going through what Yusaf Mack went trough.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          that's an old advertisement

do you even know who bill cosby is?
          There is simply no limit to your hypocrisy, pal. Who is the one who can't admit something unbecoming now?

You write a line like 'with the druggin nd the rapin' n the lawsuits!"'and proceed to post a goofy ass picture of Cosby. That's not making light of rape? Are you that confused, stupid or both? Like I said would you make that same post if your mother was a victim?

Comment

look at the little one struggling. use your words.
            Everybody can see how you're ducking the simple questions, pal. The smileys aren't covering it up. Go lick your wounds somewhere after another embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              There is simply no limit to your hypocrisy, pal. Who is the one who can't admit something unbecoming now?

You write a line like 'with the druggin nd the rapin' n the lawsuits!"'and proceed to post a goofy ass picture of Cosby. That's not making light of rape? Are you that confused, stupid or both? Like I said would you make that same post if your mother was a victim?

so rape is somehow OK because i made a joke of it?
              "you can't argue against rape anymore!" "you posted the joke. you posted the joke!

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                What if those were just gold digging whores. Was Cosby even convicted of anything?

you guys really don't know what you're talking about, and that's fine. most of the incidents happened decades ago, and you can no longer sue for rape, or get somebody convicted of rape.

they're not getting rich. they're talking about how bill cosby gave them ludes and raped them. the stories of a bunch of different women with no knowledge of each other popped up over the course of decades sounding very similar. it's pretty obvious what was going on if you're not a complete bigot.

Comment

you guys really don't know what you're talking about, and that's fine. most of the incidents happened decades ago, and you can no longer sue for rape, or get somebody convicted of rape.

they're not getting rich. they're talking about how bill cosby gave them ludes and raped them. the stories of a bunch of different women with no knowledge of each other popped up over the course of decades sounding very similar. it's pretty obvious what was going on if you're not a complete bigot.
                  Again - did he get convicted of anything? This question is important in a society ruled by law.

Comment

Over 70 of them? many of them aged, with families who could have done without the publicity. Their stories correspond, all in heavy detail. Failed attempts by Cosby from victims who got away have also been brought to light.

There was some scepticism from everyone at first, there is none now. Similar pattern to Jimmy Saville case.

Comment

Again - did he get convicted of anything? This question is important in a society ruled by law.

you don't understand the important stuff, dude :lol1. i am trying to explain it to you.

do you want to learn, or just talk like you know what you are talking about [and look like a fool in the process.]

that's where the "horses and water" line comes in. look it up if you don't understand what i mean when i say i can show you the water, but i can't make you drink it.

the women came out decades after the rapes. cosby can't even be charged in most cases because it happened so long ago. there's what's called a "statute of limitations," which puts a term on how long somebody late be charged for an old crime. there's also a statute of limitations for civlil suits, where people are awarded money.

Comment

Working...
                      X