No announcement yet.

Bill Cosby counter sues 7 of the women he raped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
    Does that clinch ATG rapist status for him?
    Allegedly raped.

But check out Rolf Harris. He was accused of being a paedo. He basically said, conducting his defence, "I'm not a paedophile, but I DO fancy 12-year-olds."

That's the most legendary defence in history.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
      Does that clinch ATG rapist status for him?

Comment

That's like a weak counterpunch.

Comment

Comment

"7 of the women he raped" you say as if they're facts. I hope Cosby sues them for so much money that after they die they'll end up having to be burried in nameless graves because they couldn't afford tombstones.

Comment

Why only 7 though? What about the other 28?

Comment

Cosby's one truly sick individual. Why would you rape someone that you don't have to rape in order to have sex with them? Oftentimes it's the people we would least suspect of wrongdoing that are probably the most culpable.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                  Why only 7 though? What about the other 28?

"with the druggin nd the rapin' n the lawsuits!"

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                    "7 of the women he raped" you say as if they're facts. I hope Cosby sues them for so much money that after they die they'll end up having to be burried in nameless graves because they couldn't afford tombstones.

you say that they're lying as if it's a fact . i don;t think you understand that part of it, and that's fine. you can show the horse the water, but you cannot make him drink?

why didn't cosby sue the others?
                    surely you countersue everybody who falsely accuses you of rape, and recognize that you're going to look awfully suspicious if you only countersue about 1/4 of them

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                      I suppose it's just a coincidence that so many women from so long ago have come forward?

Is this anger towards women a Middle Eastern thing? No one else on here seems to hold females in the contempt that you do. I'm not getting at you but some of your comments on women in the past suggest you despise them.

Anyway, as has been said, Cosby is apparently effed up individual with seemingly no remorse whatsoever.
                      Last edited by Weebler I; 12-15-2015, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X