Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Cosby counter sues 7 of the women he raped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're a bunch of whores who regret sleeping with such an ugly prick to get ahead in show business which turned out to be a waste. This is their revenge, you silly white knights.

Also, if you all were such feminists who are so disgusted by Cosby you wouldn't be making a joke out of it with meme's(they're hilarious though. just lol @ 'I like pudding'). Would you do that if Cosby raped your mother? Didn't think so. You know deep down this is all nonsense.
    Last edited by BKM-; 12-15-2015, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      I suppose it's just a coincidence that so many women from so long ago have come forward?

Is this anger towards women a Middle Eastern thing? No one else on here seems to hold females in the contempt that you do. I'm not getting at you but some of your comments on women in the past suggest you despise them.

Anyway, as has been said, Cosby is apparently effed up individual with seemingly no remorse whatsoever.

hates muslims

holds the same views he claims they hold toward women

Comment

"How dare they say I raped 40 women, it was only 33. I'm suing the 7 that lied".

Fuking savage.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          They're a bunch of whores who regret sleeping with such an ugly prick to get ahead in show business which turned out to be a waste. This is their revenge, you silly white knights.

Also, if you all were such feminists who are so disgusted by Cosby you wouldn't be making a joke out of it with meme's(they're hilarious though. just lol @ 'I like pudding'). Would you do that if Cosby raped your mother? Didn't think so. You know deep down this is all nonsense.

you don't need to be a feminist to hate bill cosby for drugging and raping dozens of women over several decades.

you are deluded. you're like roy jones.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            you don't need to be a feminist to hate bill cosby for drugging and raping dozens of women over several decades.

you are deluded. you're like roy jones.
            You do need to be a feminist mangina to defend whores who regret sleeping with an ugly celebrity for nothing. A rational human male doesn't do that, but then no feminist of any kind can be called the former.

Also you didn't respond to my main argument there. You made light of rape in this thread, I didn't. You posting meme's about rape shows that you're an arse clown who can't hold on to his principles. Ironically you claim the same about me. No I don't think about women the same way muzscum do. I just don't believe in enabling opportunistic whores.

Comment

You do need to be a feminist mangina to defend whores who regret sleeping with an ugly celebrity for nothing. A rational human male doesn't do that, but then no feminist of any kind can be called the former.

Also you didn't respond to my main argument there. You made light of rape in this thread, I didn't. You posting meme's about rape shows that you're an arse clown who can't hold on to his principles. Ironically you claim the same about me. No I don't think about women the same way muzscum do. I just don't believe in enabling opportunistic whores.

you are obviously ignoring the evidence if you think that these women are lying.

tell me about the case, the history of the accusations, etc. i don't think you've done 10 seconds of reading on the subject. you had your mind made up when you realized that bill cosby had a c#ck, and the victims were women.

do you admit that you've got a bias against women, or are you extra deluded?

i'd respectyou more if you said "i hate women, here's why:" than acting like you don't hate women

Comment

"with the druggin nd the rapin' n the lawsuits!"

Let me do a New England impression:

Is militantly against rapists and stands up for victims.

Posts meme's making fun of both

Comment

Let me do a New England impression:

Is militantly against rapists and stands up for victims.

Posts meme's making fun of both

that's an old advertisement

do you even know who bill cosby is?

Comment

Studies show 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.

Comment

you are obviously ignoring the evidence if you think that these women are lying.

tell me about the case, the history of the accusations, etc. i don't think you've done 10 seconds of reading on the subject. you had your mind made up when you realized that bill cosby had a c#ck, and the victims were women.

do you admit that you've got a bias against women, or are you extra deluded?

i'd respectyou more if you said "i hate women, here's why:" than acting like you don't hate women
                      You have the audacity to repeatedly ignore answering my question where the answer shatters your entire invasion of this thread, instead you try to turn it on me by asking me the cultural marxist loaded liberal garbage like are you racist/mysoginistic etc.

Grow some balls and answer me first before I entertain your usual nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                      X