Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police shoot a man dead!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why taze him if they gone shoot him tho???

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      It's cool, Norrin.

Galactus never ate those world's up without your help.

Accessory after the fact.
      Thanks for the edit, if only you were literate it would be more meaningful doe....

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        why taze him if they gone shoot him tho???
        True enough, I'm thinking like a civilian not trained to eliminate a threat with deadly force if you kinda feel threatened kinda threat. A taser is in their arsenal as well, maybe they saw something in the guy that meant he had to go and he ceased to be worthy of deliberation, no matter how brief?

Comment

Here. Let me give you something to get actually get mad about.

With my cracka head in the sand.

http://henrycountyreport.com/blog/20...ska-complicit/

But as far as the getting lit up while robbing a bank while endangering the lives of others?

Have a blast.

Omg.. That's a ****ed up situation.. Those dirty cops n lawyers need to be killed.

But on a lighter note,, read the comments on the article... There is a master troll named james... He trolls the hell out of the other posters.. He has one of the first comments, and totally hijacks the comments thread.. People go crazy over him, and he totally thrashes a few posters...

Epic troll,, a must read..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            But on a lighter note,, read the comments on the article... There is a master troll named james... He trolls the hell out of the other posters.. He has one of the first comments, and totally hijacks the comments thread.. People go crazy over him, and he totally thrashes a few posters...

Epic troll,, a must read..
            Lmfao, I checked out what you were talking about. That james guy.... lol. He got so many people butthurt. It's obvious he's screwing with them but they just kept falling for it, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
              Lmfao, I checked out what you were talking about. That james guy.... lol. He got so many people butthurt. It's obvious he's screwing with them but they just kept falling for it, lol.
              He is like a racist squelpiggy.. Awesome trolling

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                Thanks for the edit, if only you were literate it would be more meaningful doe....
                The herald of Galactus over here wearing them smedium shirts and young jeans.

Comment

The herald of Galactus over here wearing them smedium shirts and young jeans.

Along with you sporting the exceedingly small brain pan and light blue panties. Best of luck with that!

Comment

Working...
                  X