Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    You first??

Police state???

Do you think the cops would have killed him if he hadn't robbed a bank and arming himself with a straight razor stolen from a barbershop...

So in your eyes, the police shouldnt have been involved, and them being there only shows that america is a police state, and not them responding to a bank robbery with a crazy guy with a straight razor..

Regardless of how the cops handled the situation,,, their presence was clearly needed in this situation
    Me first, and did I pose the question to you? Anyway, what I meant to say by "collateral damage of a police state," isn't that all of the people that get shot by the cops aren't justifiable, some times people need to get shot dead. But hopefully in those instances it's when they clearly are acting out whatever issues they have with a visible weapon. Are tasers gone now doe? But back to my whole collateral damage thing, I was also getting at, not all of the people killed by cops are black, that when you put in place a mechanism to alleviate your fears (of minorities), even the people that construct it can't control the outcomes....

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Florida is not a police state, you must be thinking of Nebraska.
      Actually, I was thinking of the United States of America, a bit more expansive but my point is still the same....

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        Please elaborate?
        I don't know what I need to elaborate about.

Guy robbed a bank with a deadly weapon, and decided to have standoff with police.

Should they have thrown a teddy bear with a note at him saying everything's gonna all right, snookie boogum's?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          I don't know what I need to elaborate about.

Guy robbed a bank with a deadly weapon, and decided to have standoff with police.

Should they have thrown a teddy bear with a note at him saying everything's gonna all right, snookie boogum's?

Okay???????

Comment

Okay???????
            Glad we got this resolved, Norrin.

I don't think you know what a police state really entails.

I can pretty much assure you, you aren't living in one right now.
            Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 12-06-2015, 01:00 AM.

Comment

If the cop isn't convicted of murder, they should burn down the state. Yes he commuted robbery and yes he had a weapon but he was nuteralised by the police, he couldn't do anything especially after he was shot with a tazor. I'd lock that cop away for a long long time.

Comment

Glad we got this resolved, Norrin.

I don't think you know what a police state really entails.

I can pretty much assure you, you aren't living in one right now.
                On the contrary my friend, the fact that you're blind to this apparent fact tells me a lot. Think of blacks, browns and "terrorists/Muslims" as canaries in the coalmine as it were, it might make it easier to understand dude with bag over head like head in sand?

Comment

On the contrary my friend, the fact that you're blind to this apparent fact tells me a lot. Think of blacks, browns and "terrorists/Muslims" as canaries in the coalmine as it were, it might make it easier to understand dude with bag over head like head in sand?
                  Here. Let me give you something to get actually get mad about.

With my cracka head in the sand.

http://henrycountyreport.com/blog/20...ska-complicit/

But as far as the getting lit up while robbing a bank while endangering the lives of others?

Have a blast.

Comment

Here. Let me give you something to get actually get mad about.

With my cracka head in the sand.

http://henrycountyreport.com/blog/20...ska-complicit/

But as far as the getting lit up while robbing a bank while endangering the lives of others?

Have a blast.
                    Gee whiz, tarnation, and heck FIRE! You're right I'm pissed and can't think or type straight Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh! You're pushing all of my black buttons and triggering all of my ethnic reactionary RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!! But I get this guy getting blown away for being a "threat" all I'm saying is, the apparatus that white folks put in place also gets them killed "justifiably" of course. Besides I think people that don't actually kill people deserve to be executed on the street. It's the best way to deal with his kind....

Comment

I didn't click the link provided. I'm sorry I have have the attention span of a gnat.
                      It's cool, Norrin.

Galactus never ate those world's up without your help.

Accessory after the fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X