Comment

#AllLivesMatter right guys???

Guys?

Where's everyone at?

Nevermind.

Comment

#shirtlesspeopleslivesmatter

Comment

According to the comments on YT, they say he robbed a bank and also had a straight-razor in his hand. Dude's a criminal. What I don't get though is why they had to shoot him when he already got hit with a taser. It looked like he was already falling down from getting electrocuted but then the other cop had to shoot him with his gun.

Comment

Saw this on Facebook just a few minutes ago... The post said "cops kill guy in cold blood, share the hell out of this"

This will be exploited

Comment

joking aside idk how i feel about this... yeah, sure, we see the last 10 seconds of this man's life but he did rob a Bank of America and he did storm into a barbershop and came out with a straight razor

should he have been shot dead? that's debatable, maybe they should have allowed him to lunge at someone before they killed him.

at the end of the day this guy was a pos and we (society) can do without.

Comment

Rob a bank with a deadly weapon and not expect to get blasted.

Brah's.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Rob a bank with a deadly weapon and not expect to get blasted.

Brah's.
                  LOL

it's obvious we, as tax payers, should collectively donate roughly $70k a year to have this man incarcerated, i mean rehabilitated

Comment

Yeah this has been all over the news down here. Man should have just complied. You got to know if yoou threaten the cops you're gonna get shot. Dead.

Comment

Working...
                    X