No announcement yet.

Turkey shoots down Russian Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    most don't understand what really is going on over in syria. i barely can and i try to follow it.

most ppl think it's russians bombing daesh.

but tbh in the beginning russians weren't even bombing daesh. at first they were bombing NON-daesh rebels.

that Su-24 turks shot down wasn't bombing daesh. the su-24 was bombing ethnic turk syrian rebels.

putin is smart. he's trying to paste all rebels vs. assad as daesh.
    The 'Syrian rebels' are a farce, they work with or turn into radical islamists too often to count. American propaganda is trying to fool people into thinking that they're legit because they're funding them(and then those 'trained forces' disappear...with all the weapons they got from the yanks....and then somehow we see those weapons and supplies show up in the hands of Isis...).

Putin is a genius for not treating them any differently than Isis. They have to be defeated as well.
    Last edited by BKM-; 11-27-2015, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      I see I've awoken the moody Ukranian. We never really interacted here before did we? You stuck to Russia-Ukraine threads which didn't pertain to me and my background, while I stuck to the Iraq and Syria threads which was the opposite situation. Now we're arguing because islam has managed to merge both of those situations into a much bigger overall cluster****. You see what ****lam does?

Anyway, the indoctrination is strong in you. America has the most influential media(propaganda) in the world and they've intimidated the rest of the western world into copying their exact propaganda which has seeped through beyond even the western world. So your chart is about as valuable as my daily constipation stool chart(which also not true because I have an incredibly healthy fiber and water rich diet).
      Yes, Americas super duper powerful propaganda machine has direct influence over Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America. All these places which have independent news networks and professional reporters who go out into the real world, videotape events and report on them cannot help but be swayed by America by the time they return to their studios, because you know....America. It seems like the only places which are immune to Americas trickery and lies are Russia and North Korea of course. Ironically both countries have dictators and strict government owned media. Maybe that's the answer to unbrainwashing all of those poor souls over each and every continent.

Also this absolute gem:

There'd be hundreds of millions of people still living, certain cultures would still exist and thrive and a record number of wars and conflicts wouldn't have happened.

Another zombie who unfortunately bought into the American Lie.
      Those evil Americans, donating more charitable money to the world than just about all other countries combined. Being the overwhelming source that is destroying the cultures of those do gooders ISIS by fighting and bombing them. Dethroning that nice man Saddam Hussein. Being a sharp thorn in Putin's side, preventing him from conquering half of Eastern Europe. Giving you the computer and software you are typing on, probably phone to. I mean I could go on, but the list just doesn't end on their evils.
      Last edited by Enayze; 11-27-2015, 04:56 PM.

Comment

If I remember correctly your stance on the illegal Iraq invasion is Tua-like.
        what country are you from, immigrant?

i condone an invasion there as well.

Comment

The 'Syrian rebels' are a farce, they work with or turn into radical islamists too often to count. American propaganda is trying to fool people into thinking that they're legit because they're funding them(and then those 'trained forces' disappear...with all the weapons they got from the yanks....and then somehow we see those weapons and supplies show up in the hands of Isis...).

Putin is a genius for not treating them any differently than Isis. They have to be defeated as well.
          there's so many groups. you don't know who is who.

my position is not to get involved. let russia/iran waste their resources.

but i'm just some dude on the internet. i don't have to worry about what the gcc and eu think. obama has to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            Yes, Americas super duper powerful propaganda machine has direct influence over Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America.
            Trying to put a sarcastic tone on it doesn't make it any less true. Try to do your own research instead of swallowing the spoonfed propaganda from Fox.

It seems like the only places which are immune to Americas trickery and lies are Russia and North Korea of course. Ironically both countries have dictators and strict government owned media. Maybe that's the answer to unbrainwashing all of those poor souls over each and every continent.
            So what you're saying is that the only countries(there's more than just those 2, pal) who get bashed by American propaganda are the countries who stand in the way of their direct interests? Doesn't sound like a coincidence at all.

Those evil Americans, donating more charitable money to the world than just about all other countries combined.
            No denying that, but that's like me going around raping and killing a few people but if I also happen to feed homeless people or help elderly cross the street from time to time, the good deeds excuse all the bad.

Being the overwhelming source that is destroying the cultures of those do gooders ISIS by fighting and bombing them.
            Yes so good at bombing and "fighting" Isis the last several years that they have only grown as time went by and were being energized by America's supplies.

Meanwhile Russia is more effective in one month than America's been for years in their expansion..excuse me FIGHT of Isis.

Dethroning that nice man Saddam Hussein.
            Oh yes Iraq was so much worse off when Hussein was in charge compared to 03-present(this has been the only good use of sarcasm so far in our exchange)

It would take me so long to explain how idiotic that statement is that I suggest you make an entire seperate thread for it.

Being a sharp thorn in Putin's side, preventing him from conquering half of Eastern Europe. Giving you the computer and software you are typing on, probably phone to.
            I already explained why I'd love Putin's leadership over the scummy genocidal leaders who are islamisizing Europe right now.

As for the technology point you keep pointing out, I guess that's another way for American propagandists to try to shame anyone who speaks out against their international dictatorship. "You can't have a voice because happen to have the creators of this technology."

I doubt the scientists who created computers and phones were responsible for what's going on the ME and many other countries. I guess you can't differentiate between your goverment and your citizens who vote against them. I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              You dont seriously believe that do you? Oh wait. You do. You also believe in 911 conspi******ed views and refuse to let facts get in the way of a nice opinion. Once you have made up your mind based of of some voodoo gossiper boffoons you run with it and you are unable to understand reasoning.

Whatever somebody says you will just keep on reiterating your non sense. So if anybody wants to argue with you on these subjects, they should be aware that all efforts are futile.
              Feel free to counter anything I say with facts.

The US don't run a multi billion business in the Middle East? Iraq was not an oil war?

Was Osama bin Laden ever proven to be guilty of the 9/11 attacks? Have we seen his dead body?

Etc...

Comment

Yes so good at bombing and "fighting" Isis the last several years that they have only grown as time went by and were being energized by America's supplies.

Meanwhile Russia is more effective in one month than America's been for years in their expansion..excuse me FIGHT of Isis.
                the u.s. didn't start bombing isis til end of last year.

after isis made huge gains in iraq and syria last year.

do you even read/watch the news? wtf?

it's like you have no clue what actually happened.

Comment

As for the technology point you keep pointing out, I guess that's another way for American propagandists to try to shame anyone who speaks out against their international dictatorship. "You can't have a voice because happen to have the creators of this technology."

I doubt the scientists who created computers and phones were responsible for what's going on the ME and many other countries. I guess you can't differentiate between your goverment and your citizens who vote against them. I can.
                  this is basically enayze's cartoon argument against anyone who criticizes US policy. it's predictable. look at the way the klitschko cumsock talks about Russia... one broad stroke, every Russian is a third world barbarian. because? the Russian government crushed the dream of his precious Ukraine being a valuable US vassal state/NATO hoe.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                    Feel free to counter anything I say with facts.

The US don't run a multi billion business in the Middle East? Iraq was not an oil war?

Was Osama bin Laden ever proven to be guilty of the 9/11 attacks? Have we seen his dead body?

Etc...
                    osama bin ladin was a paid british actor named trevor slattery.

he was hired by aldrich killian to make those videos.

Comment

Trying to put a sarcastic tone on it doesn't make it any less true. Try to do your own research instead of swallowing the spoonfed propaganda from Fox.

So what you're saying is that the only countries(there's more than just those 2, pal) who get bashed by American propaganda are the countries who stand in the way of their direct interests? Doesn't sound like a coincidence at all.

No denying that, but that's like me going around raping and killing a few people but if I also happen to feed homeless people or help elderly cross the street from time to time, the good deeds excuse all the bad.

Oh yes Iraq was so much worse off when Hussein was in charge compared to 03-present(this has been the only good use of sarcasm so far in our exchange)

It would take me so long to explain how idiotic that statement is that I suggest you make an entire seperate thread for it.

I already explained why I'd love Putin's leadership over the scummy genocidal leaders who are islamisizing Europe right now.

You're wasting your energy, America is the leader of the world, and in its leadership it has done far more good than bad. And if you think countries like Russia, or North Korea would do better in its place then you are out of your mind.
                      Last edited by Enayze; 11-27-2015, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X