No announcement yet.

Turkey shoots down Russian Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
    No, Al Qaeda fought as Afghan mujahideens against the Soviets.

A CIA program called Operation Cyclone channeled funds through Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence agency to the Afghan Mujahideen who were fighting the Soviet occupation
    not all mujahideens became al qaeda.

most mujahideens were just afghan villagers.

arabs try to overrate their impact in the "HOLY WAR"

a lot of arab "VOLUNTEERS" got killed by afghan mujahideen in afghanistan. most were just an annoyance.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      the US would do ANYTHING to slow russia's role during the cold war, particularly where it concerned parts of the planet that produced oil.

this includes arming groups in afganistan that eventually turned into al qaeda. this is extremely well documented.
      not exactly the same thing as creating al qaeda.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        No its no use talking to you, you have no idea what you are talking about. What's worse is you probably reside in America spewing this stupid nonsense. And Russia btw is hated by the whole world, for obvious reasons. They're corrupt and barbaric.

Here is a chart between US and Russian perception in the world

Even the Middle East has a higher opinion of America than they do Russia.
        I see I've awoken the moody Ukranian. We never really interacted here before did we? You stuck to Russia-Ukraine threads which didn't pertain to me and my background, while I stuck to the Iraq and Syria threads which was the opposite situation. Now we're arguing because islam has managed to merge both of those situations into a much bigger overall cluster****. You see what ****lam does?

Anyway, the indoctrination is strong in you. America has the most influential media(propaganda) in the world and they've intimidated the rest of the western world into copying their exact propaganda which has seeped through beyond even the western world. So your chart is about as valuable as my daily constipation stool chart(which also not true because I have an incredibly healthy fiber and water rich diet).

Also this absolute gem:
        As for America, if it didn't exist this world would be a whole lot more scary and dangerous.
        There'd be hundreds of millions of people still living, certain cultures would still exist and thrive and a record number of wars and conflicts wouldn't have happened.

Another zombie who unfortunately bought into the American Lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
          No.

One needs to understand that the islamists are US business partners, and that war is business. America is the biggest terrorist nation in the world.
          You dont seriously believe that do you? Oh wait. You do. You also believe in 911 conspi******ed views and refuse to let facts get in the way of a nice opinion. Once you have made up your mind based of of some voodoo gossiper boffoons you run with it and you are unable to understand reasoning.

Whatever somebody says you will just keep on reiterating your non sense. So if anybody wants to argue with you on these subjects, they should be aware that all efforts are futile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            As for America, if it didn't exist this world would be a whole lot more scary and dangerous, with significantly much less technological advancement.
            Enjoy your microsoft and apple computers as you talk on your Iphone or Droid, America says you're welcome. Also go head and feel safe as long as you reside in your European countries where NATO (Cough America) protects you from outside barbarians like Russia, who by now would've probably swallowed the Baltics, Ukraine, Poland and majority of Eastern Europe, if big bad America wasn't there to keep it in check.
            America protects Europe huh. So you don't think that the mass immigration policy which is causing European cultural genocide has nothing to do with the leaders of your country?

If Russia taking over Europe means no more Pisslamic virus spreading through our societies(which is what the policy WOULD be, unlike the multicultural farce that your country has forced upon the rest of the world which is destroying the rest of the world) I'd love for them to take over. But apparently you'd rather have your women wrapped in bedsheets, sell your underaged daughters to old pedophiles for 'marriage', worship a pedophile 5 times a day and so on. Sounds enticing but no thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Whatever somebody says you will just keep on reiterating your non sense. So if anybody wants to argue with you on these subjects, they should be aware that all efforts are futile.
              Coming from he who condones thy illegal invasion of Iraq which started this domino effect of destruction and misery.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                I guess 'cause it's USA & Turkey on one side and Russia on the other. I don't what the sentiment is over there either but over here most are applauding ze Russians.
                most don't understand what really is going on over in syria. i barely can and i try to follow it.

most ppl think it's russians bombing daesh.

but tbh in the beginning russians weren't even bombing daesh. at first they were bombing NON-daesh rebels.

that Su-24 turks shot down wasn't bombing daesh. the su-24 was bombing ethnic turk syrian rebels.

putin is smart. he's trying to paste all rebels vs. assad as daesh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Obama administration has carried out multiple times more CIA drone strikes then Bush, had it's on Iraqi surge when it came to US ground forces, and has extended ground force deployment in Afghanistan till 2017.

Not too bad for a Nobel Peace Prize winner, eh?

Both the Dems and the GOP are pulled by let's just say "others" when it comes to US foreign policy.

Been that way for a long time.

Same shit, different toilet.
                  the pakistanis has been doing massive operations clearing out some terrorist groups.

that drove a lot of them to afghanistan.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                    Coming from he who condones thy illegal invasion of Iraq which started this domino effect of destruction and misery.
                    Eeerrrmmmm.... Not sure if serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Eeerrrmmmm.... Not sure if serious.
                      If I remember correctly your stance on the illegal Iraq invasion is Tua-like.

Comment

Working...
                      X