Collapse
No announcement yet.

It begins. France bombs Raqqa.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what would happen if the western countries brought their military back home, along with all their tanks, weapons, and bases, and we closed our borders and let this sectarian war come to it's natural conclusion... Could be worth a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
      I wonder what would happen if the western countries brought their military back home, along with all their tanks, weapons, and bases, and we closed our borders and let this sectarian war come to it's natural conclusion... Could be worth a try.
      Do tell us the numbers, How many western military personnel, tanks, artillery etc. etc. are in the war zone....

Or are you just highlighting/deflecting, That because the west are in the Middle East, that is why those ISIS RATS are attacking Europe and the west.
      ******s will always subjugate others even if they're ******s if they can.
      Because it is endorsed by their false vile prophet and their dirty book they call quran.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          You cannot make the comparison of Nazism to Islam. One is a religion of 1.5 billion people, the other came from a political view of a handful of men in Germany. Sure Nazism did enough harm, but it was stamped out after the war and if you are a Nazi in the modern world, you are shunned.

A religion is different in that you have moderates, and hardcore Islamists within the same religion. Each claiming it has the right version of this religion. So how do you fight an idea?

You don't fight it with bombs, but with other, better ideas. The only thing that will stop groups like ISIS, is that the ****** world joins the 21st century and combats these radical ideas from birth, and we just run out of people who think this way.
          And that's exactly what Sam Harris and Maajid Nawaz are trying to do.

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
          In other word, it failed and now we just have to bomb the crap all of them.period!.......
          You are ****ing thick

Comment

This is also an insane documentary on the front lines of Korengal. Extremely emotional and heart pounding FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              And that's exactly what Sam Harris and Maajid Nawaz are trying to do.

You are ****ing thick
              Yea, what blockheads like Amazinger don't understand, is that bombing is part of why we are here. You cannot defeat in ideology with bombs, will never happen.

What happened in France was horrific, and I believe something is going to happen in the U.S as well. The sad thing is, because most Americans are like Amazinger, ISIS will get exactly what it wants and that's a full fledged war with the U.S.

We need to get the *** out of Dodge, and let them kill each other. It's no business of ours and the more we keep droning them, and killing innocents by accident, the more terrorists we create.

Not that Islam needs help creating violence, they can do that on their own. We just need to stay on the sidelines for this one.

Comment

Yea, what blockheads like Amazinger don't understand, is that bombing is part of why we are here. You cannot defeat in ideology with bombs, will never happen.

What happened in France was horrific, and I believe something is going to happen in the U.S as well. The sad thing is, because most Americans are like Amazinger, ISIS will get exactly what it wants and that's a full fledged war with the U.S.

We need to get the *** out of Dodge, and let them kill each other. It's no business of ours and the more we keep droning them, and killing innocents by accident, the more terrorists we create.

Not that Islam needs help creating violence, they can do that on their own. We just need to stay on the sidelines for this one.

I agree but none of that has 2 do with the Cowgirls still suck'n !

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  I agree but none of that has 2 do with the Cowgirls still suck'n !
                  Why are you doing me like this man? This season has been a ***ing nightmare.

Comment

Why are you doing me like this man? This season has been a ***ing nightmare.
                    After the way we lost yesterday ?

I'm just Try'n 2 cope....

Comment

You cannot make the comparison of Nazism to Islam. One is a religion of 1.5 billion people, the other came from a political view of a handful of men in Germany. Sure Nazism did enough harm, but it was stamped out after the war and if you are a Nazi in the modern world, you are shunned.

A religion is different in that you have moderates, and hardcore Islamists within the same religion. Each claiming it has the right version of this religion. So how do you fight an idea?

You don't fight it with bombs, but with other, better ideas. The only thing that will stop groups like ISIS, is that the ****** world joins the 21st century and combats these radical ideas from birth, and we just run out of people who think this way.
                      Islamist extremism is fascist, so indeed you can make a comparison. As someone else mentioned, islamist extremists kill more ******s than they kill other groups, including *********s.

There is no more time for 'better ideas', Islam has been slaughtering for over 1000 years and running.

Comment

Working...
                      X