Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Explosions at hostage site.

Comment

Originally posted by samouraï View Post
      I sure hope this isn't how the law would be written.

I loathe organized religion - and particularly Islam - as much as anybody, but online-only ideas like this aren't serious solutions. I just hope you realize that.
      Yeah I'm sure your PC liberal crap would be the right way to handle this, since we can see right now how the same type of law is so effectively fighting Pisslam's wrath.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
        Everyone's too afraid to offend the entire Muslim community or are being too PC to prioritize the main issue, which is that the religion of Islam produces dangerous individuals and is a main source of terrorism today. Islam should be outright banned in the modern world, tbh.
        to be fair, Russia has a very large muslim population, places like the republics of Bashkortostan and Tatarstan have a muslim majority, orthodox christians have a relatively peaceful co-existence with the indigenous muslims there. the capital city of Bashkortostan is a very modern place compared to the ****holes we associate muslims with. there must be something in that arab water...

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          This happened yesterday Isis claims responsibility as suicide bombers kill dozens in Beirut.
          43 dead.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...P=share_btn_tw
          They don't seem to be solely at war with the West anymore. They want war with Muslims, Christians, Jews, the East, West basically everyone who doesn't subscribe to their propoganda

Comment

Our world leaders have failed us; they are incapable and/or unwilling to even discuss, in the open, that Islam has to something do with these frequent terrorist attacks against Western civilization.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
              Yeah I'm sure your PC liberal crap would be the right way to handle this, since we can see right now how the same type of law is so effectively fighting Pisslam's wrath.
              Just because I don't think it's a good idea to ban a religion and forcibly deport thousands and thousands of people doesn't make me a "PC liberal", you little weasel. It just means I'm not a complete ******.

Comment

Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
                They don't seem to be solely at war with the West anymore. They want war with Muslims, Christians, Jews, the East, West basically everyone who doesn't subscribe to their propoganda
                Yep, thats why its stupid and very ignorant to condemn all Muslims. Terrorist aren't only attacking non Muslims they attack all who against them, Shias Muslims are discriminated against Sunnis which is the majority Islamic group all the time.

Comment

Keep the borders closed Hollande.

Comment

The Police are bringing out hostages (?) or wounded people in stretchers from the concert hall.

Comment

It doesn't matter that all Muslims aren't responsible for this. A vast number of them support these types of attacks and in general Islam is diametrically opposed to western life. They have no business being integrated into western countries just like me and my debauchery has no business in Oman. It's clear as ****in day but people keep acting like integration with Muslims is fine. It's not worth the risk or the b1tching from them.

Comment

Working...
                      X