Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP to the victims of these attacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      Had the brothers in the Boston Marathon bombing been professionals they could've killed 200-300 people.
      Yes, and the common thread is Islam. Yet, the "regressive left" ideologues don't want to confront this fact. Liberal (not regressive) rational minded figures like Bill Mahr, Sam Harris, Douglas Murray are branded 'racists' or 'islamophobes' because they speak up, criticize and want to discuss Islam openly.

I wish one of the more prominent world leaders would break rank, show some courage and confront this issue. Stop the collective denial, it's not useful

Comment

• It's sad that it takes these things to wake up the delusional. Rome is burning.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
          To be fair, France's population is a 1/5 of u.s' population.

Not to mention they are a rather soft people

You know nothing about the French people, it seems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
            Why are you trying to stay so specifically within those parameters?
            The thread title. Read it slowly. Very, very slowly. Read it several times if you have to. It's okay, bud. I'll wait for you. I mean ****, sleep on it if you want.

This is a thread about terrorism. That's why I'm talking within those parameters. Seems somewhat straight forward to me, but maybe not. If it was a thread about homegrown crime, then I wouldn't be talking about terrorism. 2 plus 2. Do you understand? I'm trying to be as nice as I can now.

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

At Sandy Hook there were 20 elementary school children murdered, Aurora, V-Tech, Charleston, Oregon, the list goes on and on. It's happening in the US right now to the tune of 15,000 per year and still nobody wants to do anything about the gun problem.
            Yes, we have a crime problem here. I get that. I said it earlier. I directly pointed out that yes, I personally, and along with everyone else here in this country, is infinitely more likely to be affected by our own crime than any terrorist event. When you add up the murder rates here in the states, obviously yes, it blows away any one single isolated terror incident -- even one as horrific and atrocious as last night's. But this isn't a thread about the gun situation in the United States. Or who knows, maybe I could be wrong and that the part in the thread title where it reads "Terrorist attacks in Paris, France" is slang for gun control & crime discussion in America.

Look I'll even say it one more time for emphasis.

YES, YOU ARE CORRECT, OUR DOMESTIC CRIME HERE IN THE UNITED STATES IS WORSE THAN ANY ONE TERRORIST EVENT.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Yes, and the common thread is Islam.
              Thank God someone else sees it too. Was starting to think I was the only one this morning that noticed that.

Comment

• I don't understand why the Syrian people weren't dispersed into the rest of Asia in cultures similar to their own. Europe has been fighting Islam for hundreds of years, so what do they expect when they allow so many in at once?!

Not only that but most of the images I see of those 'refugees' arriving in Europe are blatantly not Syrian. It's become a free for all for anyone who wants a try and it will 'cause so many fucking problems in years to come.

To all those who keep saying 'religion of peace doe'. The white man persecuted the black man in living memory. People were beaten, raped, lynched and died horrible deaths because of their skin colour.

Caucasians. Race of peace doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  The thread title. Read it slowly. Very, very slowly. Read it several times if you have to. It's okay, bud. I'll wait for you. I mean ****, sleep on it if you want.

This is a thread about terrorism. That's why I'm talking within those parameters. Seems somewhat straight forward to me, but maybe not. If it was a thread about homegrown crime, then I wouldn't be talking about terrorism. 2 plus 2. Do you understand? I'm trying to be as nice as I can now.
                  You seriously can't read and have no imagination, where were you home schooled? Of course it's straight forward to you, dummies like their topics like that, plain, predictable and idiotically simple. There's no need for you to be nice you silly home schooled ****, it's me that's trying to decide how to gut you.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    I don't understand why the Syrian people weren't dispersed into the rest of Asia in cultures similar to their own. Europe has been fighting Islam for hundreds of years, so what do they expect when they allow so many in at once?!

Not only that but most of the images I see of those 'refugees' arriving in Europe are blatantly not Syrian. It's become a free for all for anyone who wants a try and it will 'cause so many fucking problems in years to come.

To all those who keep saying 'religion of peace doe'. The white man persecuted the black man in living memory. People were beaten, raped, lynched and died horrible deaths because of their skin colour.

Caucasians. Race of peace doe.
                    some people have moved on

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Yes, and the common thread is Islam. Yet, the "regressive left" ideologues don't want to confront this fact. Liberal (not regressive) rational minded figures like Bill Mahr, Sam Harris, Douglas Murray are branded 'racists' or 'islamophobes' because they speak up, criticize and want to discuss Islam openly.

I wish one of the more prominent world leaders would break rank, show some courage and confront this issue. Stop the collective denial, it's not useful
                      IMHO religion, as it was written can't comport with the modern world and because this is so, it is very dangerous and harmful to us, but no more so than a loaded gun.

Comment

Working...
                      X