No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Every religion has terrorism. Every race has murderers. Painting the entire Islamic religion as terrorists is like saying all atheists are murders because of the scum that shoot up churches and movie theaters in the United States.

There is a clear line between Islam and terrorism that is being fought in multiple countries in the Middle East right now. That line is where the civilians fighting ISIS every day and experiencing tragedies like France did every week have lived their entire lives. To lump them in with the people killing them daily is very wrong.

Extremism will never die, not even if we turned the Middle East into a giant parking lot. It will always come from somewhere else.
    No, Islam and terror are the same thing. Take your PC liberal garbage and shove it, we don't need more of that in this thread where muslims just killed a large amount of innocent people.

Comment

• These are religiously motivated atrocities. It's not even a debate.

Fascist liberals always bring up serious crimes commited by others as if that somehow justifies crimes commited in the name of Islam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        You think all those people were just refugees? Letting those "refugees" in gave the terrorists a free pass in to Europe. They probably are planning something in America, but i guarantee there's more terrorists in Europe because of having an open border for "refugees" than there is in America.
        I said this is not an evil act done be refugees. It doesn't matter if it's more terrorist in Europe. The point is no country is safe and something like this can definitely happen in America. Once they focus on America they will be successful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
          Sorry, gotta wait the obligatory 11?

Already been proven that Hedbo was false, and the happened not awhile back. Why are people immune to the idea that ISIS was fabricated by NATO countries just as Al Queda was and anything carried out by them is just to push an agenda. No wonder Russia gives 0 ****s about Ukraine, ISIS, or the West; because it's all just lies and hidden international agendas.

Do you feel sad every time a shooting or "terrorist" attack occurs? Simple minded taking things at face value mate.
          My first reaction was that of "not this **** again. Gotta deal with everybody eating it up now without bothering to dig deeper." Lez Jus Pray n Bomb ISIS now doe?
          In before your ban

but before you go, you are saying people, including women are lying about being raped by ISIS members ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            You're right, odds are infinitely more likely that I get hit by a stray or killed from someone else other than a terrorist. There's no doubt. I'm also more likely to die in a car crash than a bullet regardless of where & who that bullet comes from. I'm not arguing that.

But I'm just talking about the scenario that occurred last night. I'm not comparing it to homegrown crime here in the states. I'm speaking specifically about extremist motherf**kers who are willing to coordinate & die for their "cause". It's a matter of time before we see something similar here countryside. Obviously we already saw a worse scenario play out some 13 years ago, but this, what went down last night, is a lot f**king easier than hijacking planes out of the sky and flying those f**kers into skyscrapers.

All they need is their f**king sick ass insanity combined with some homeys who feel the same way, some semi-autos and some explosives -- and it's game on for those twisted motherf**kers.
            Bro you just utterly dismissed everything I wrote in favor of paranoia and sensationalism? The scenarios you're talking about have little probability of happening to the average American and if they do, the death toll isn't going to be astronomical, though any death is tragic. The scenario yesterday was used to gain attention to a political group/cause, not cripple a nation.

If people were truly interested in living in a world that is free of "terror" they'd start looking at the countries they're so afraid of and think about socioeconomic causes ahead of straight politics or religion, because the politics of the day are a thin veneer hiding poverty, a lack of education, and or access to quality healthcare.

The "homegrown crime" you're dismissing produces unspeakable carnage in the USA, not to mention our many prisons and a legal system that favors the majority or anyone with a buck. Maybe these very American issues have never touched you, like you think ISIS will, but it doesn't mean they are not more of an imminent threat to your safety and security.

I think it's easier for people to say we live an "evil" world rather than to think about the solutions to its problems and what they may have to give to make them happen.....

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Every religion has terrorism. Every race has murderers. Painting the entire Islamic religion as terrorists is like saying all atheists are murders because of the scum that shoot up churches and movie theaters in the United States.

There is a clear line between Islam and terrorism that is being fought in multiple countries in the Middle East right now. That line is where the civilians fighting ISIS every day and experiencing tragedies like France did every week have lived their entire lives. To lump them in with the people killing them daily is very wrong.

Extremism will never die, not even if we turned the Middle East into a giant parking lot. It will always come from somewhere else.

people are committing atrocities in the name of islam.

hundreds of millions of muslims share extremist views, not a few

so do not compare islam to anything else because if you do, you clearly dont have a clue what you are talking about

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                These are religiously motivated atrocities. It's not even a debate.

Fascist liberals always bring up serious crimes commited by others as if that somehow justifies crimes commited in the name of Islam.
                They have learned from the Islamic scum themselves who use deflection as their #1 argument .

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                  Bro you just utterly dismissed everything I wrote in favor of paranoia and sensationalism? The scenarios you're talking about have little probability of happening to the average American and if they do, the death toll isn't going to be astronomical, though any death is tragic. The scenario yesterday was used to gain attention to a political group/cause, not cripple a nation.

If people were truly interested in living in a world that is free of "terror" they'd start looking at the countries they're so afraid of and think about socioeconomic causes ahead of straight politics or religion, because the politics of the day are a thin veneer hiding poverty, a lack of education, and or access to quality healthcare.

The "homegrown crime" you're dismissing produces unspeakable carnage in the USA, not to mention our many prisons and a legal system that favors the majority or anyone with a buck. Maybe these very American issues have never touched you, like you think ISIS will, but it doesn't mean they are not more of an imminent threat to your safety and security.

I think it's easier for people to say we live an "evil" world rather than to think about the solutions to its problems and what they may have to give to make them happen.....
                  you do realise that many of the 9/11 hijackers were well educated right?

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/4679...wm-b-fankboner
                  Last edited by jas; 11-14-2015, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                    you do realise that many of the 9/11 hijackers had PHDs right?
                    You do realize that if you aren't truly free from the prison of where you're from and realize where you can go, a Ph.D is little more than toilet paper, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                      You do realize that if you aren't truly free from the prison of where you're from and realize where you can go, a Ph.D is little more than toilet paper....
                      i edited post

but my point refutes what you are saying

Comment

Working...
                      X