No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Can one of you guys post a link to the report so that I too can also read it?
    Sorry. It’s only available to us pro-Trump russian bots.

Comment

• Thanks again to all the liberal idiots for the lulz

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
        Womp womp

106 page thread, and it's a big nothingburger.

That russian collusion doe!!!!!

Trump woulda never won without russian interference doe!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
          Lol

Real wages aren't "up", tax revenue isn't "up", economy isn't "booming", among others, all things I've had to correct you on, but you scream "gotcha" then bring in your alternative facts.
          Wages are up, though you've cherry-picked one metric and keep NPC repeating it and ignoring every other wage metric. You also failed to provide that very metric under Obama so we can do an apples-to-apples comparison. Gee, I wonder why.

That' cheerleading, as it's putting team loyalty over facts.

Tax revenue is up, both Income Taxes and Corporate Taxes, and someone else here sourced that just a day or two ago.

Of course as a D superfan you just ignore data that doesn't fit your preconceived conclusions.

The economy is booming, as we're seeing about 40% higher GDP growth rates than we saw under Obama. Remember, Obama left Trump an economy whose last fiscal quarter saw 1.6% growth. Trump's average so far is around 2.9% growth. That's impressive, except to a superfan.

I do not bring alternative facts. I bring facts, sourced when needed.

You just put your team loyalty over them.

Originally posted by Lords View Post
          What's the point of the question? I don't recall you ever asking me this and it has nothing to do with what we're talking about.
          Of course it was a relevant question. You were speaking of Trump's actions concerning the draft, so obviously your stance on a draft is quite relevant.

Secondly, no I don't agree with young men (or anyone) being drafted in to an undeclared war. I don't believe we should be in any undeclared war nor attack any country that hasn't attacked us. This includes the Iraq war and Syria.
          Finally, and thank you.

So now I have follow-up.

If not out of team loyalty, why are you attacking Trump for refusing to be drafted to fight an undeclared war when you yourself disagree with young men being drafted to fight an undeclared war?

Now you can answer my question..

With such a "booming" economy and "record low" unemployment, why has GDP been going down the toilet for 3 consecutive quarters?
          Sure, though I of course will expect my follow ups then answered.

Though your premise is wrong, and shows bias and opinion, I'll answer as best I can despite a loaded question on your end.

GDP is not going down, GDP growth rates are going down, though GDP growth is still higher than the 1.6% growth Trump inherited.

As someone who just bragged they have to "correct" me on things, I'm stunned you made such an ignorant mistake in basic Economics by confusing actual GDP growth with GDP growth rates.

So I guess I should ask why you are kvetching about an economy that's growing faster, despite the recent rate drops you pointed out, under Trump than it grew under Obama?

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            What wars has Trump prevented/gotten us out of? Pulling bull out of your azz now VLAD? We are withdrawing troops? LOl. McCain on his worst day was more American than grifter pandering Trump who has had no problem lying and inheriting money his father swindled out of the federal governemnt...look that up, it happened not once but TWICE! You guys sit on your azzez your entire life criticizing our military family members presenting yourself as more American than everyone else and yet couldn't lift a hair on your ballsack to go fight for it, much like the puppet you all cheer for so much. Trump talks a good game about appreciation for our fighting forces when he needs the video clip, his actions show the complete opposite.
            Have you served in the military before?

and I've known plenty of guys who went into the military solely to learn how to kill and shoot shit legally etc. That doesnt really sound like a patriotic reason to me now does that?

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              it means absolute shhhh you put a guy who has been committing fraud into office
              has trump been charged with anything or indicted on anything?

since you are saying he perpetrated fraud might as well show a link providing some proof for that claim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
                I only stick to policy, something that actually matters.
                Trump's actions during the Vietnam War concerning the draft are not policy, and you're discussing them as we speak.

Remember, always keep up. Especially with your own posts.

The only prediction I've made around here is a recession coming due to tax cuts for the rich and massive deregulation. That's what I'm on the record for, and only that.
                For the sake of moving the discourse forward, I'll accept that.

Now can you explain exactly how tax and deregulation cuts cause a recession.

Dow just dropped 460 points, GDP down for 3 consecutive quarters, recession could be here sooner then I thought.
                Again, as I showed you in my last response, GDP is not down. We're still seeing positive GDP growth, and that growth is higher than the 1.6% Trump inherited, and that despite the recent quarterly rate drops.

You need negative GDP growth,2 quarters in a row actually, to be a recession.

I've also noted you, like Bill Maher, are actually rooting for a recession.

Nice to see you admitting you put your team loyalty over American jobs, and the American economy.

It's disgraceful, but I do give you credit for readily admitting it.

Man, this GDP growth over 40% higher than your star player Obama achieved must be tough to handle.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Trump riled a lot of career politicians when he stated that he wanted to drain the swamp and impose Congressional term limits...which he continues to push for after elected.

He has been taking on a huge part of the deep state from the start and Congressional term limits was a big threat to McCain amongst many others ...which is one of the reasons some sought to derail his campaign and why McCain turned over the Steele dossier to the FBI. Trump may have a lot of faults and may not always be the most diplomatic with his words but he has been doing a lot of good things...some of which make him unpopular on both sides of Government.
                  this would be a great thing!

no public office should be held more than 2 terms...... but here you have life long politicians. Constitution clearly states 2 terms for public office.

Comment

• Originally posted by todisday View Post
                    I hope Barr is straight and releases the report. I keep hearing he will release a "summary".

Comment

• Originally posted by todisday View Post
                      Be cautious with whatever news source you're getting this info from. No one knows what's in the report. So the report doesn't "recommend" anything. What's actually the case is that the SC's investigation is over, so logically no more indictments will come directly from the SC. Mueller handed off investigations to other departments, and it is possible indictments from those investigations will occur in the future.

If anybody, from any news source, is telling you that this is a "nothing burger," they're just spinning it. The whole of the US is awaiting the report's conclusions.
                      the guy who MADE the report says theres nothing else.....

but you think someone else reading the report while find something incriminating?

Comment

Working...
                      X