No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    LMAO what a ****ing mess.. Absolutely shameful that News anchors are practically crying on air because there were no more indictments..

These pathetic traitors would rather the President was working with Russia

I am very confused though.. I thought the likes of Maddow.. Lemon and co were just playing up this Russia stuff for views.. I think its more worrying that they seemed to actually believe it?
    People who knowingly spread this fake russia narrative should be prosecuted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
      I don't need material nor do I need to mimic someone from team stupid.

History has shown that every time I correct you (all the time) you just claim "gotcha" like child. Then you bring out your alternative facts to manipulate the situation, rinse n repeat.

You’re just a troll with no real grasp on policy.
      Of course he claims gotcha, you got him. What else can he say? Well all get him. He didn’t place second in the forums worst poster for nothing. He lost out to a poster and who tries to be a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Honestly I was, but this is one of the only places I post politics. When all this drama came down the site was my first thought.

I hope this info will make the site better. I know no matter what trump will be hated but now we'll have less to argue about.
        We’ll see. Glad to have you back. Trump wouldn’t have such a hard time if he wasn’t such a douche. But he won’t be a able to change that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
          Reported..
          Let me help you out. You can’t report me for me responding to your being a douche...

Look within man. I know it’s hard for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
            I've never commented on the Mueller prob, so good luck finding anything. I don't waste my time on stupid nonsense like Russia investigation nor Stormy Daniels. I only stick to policy, something that actually matters.

The only prediction I've made around here is a recession coming due to tax cuts for the rich and massive deregulation. That's what I'm on the record for, and only that.

Dow just dropped 460 points, GDP down for 3 consecutive quarters, recession could be here sooner then I thought.
            Do you realize that GDP is not down? The rate of increase is lower, but the GDP is still increasing

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Dont make me go back and start posting some of your predictions and cheerleading on the Mueller probe and rubbing your face in it.

I ain't that kind of guy, unless I'm annoyed.

And you having the audacity to say you've ever corrected me on anything is very annoying.
              Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Man, the salt from CNN and MSNBC pundits and blue check mark Twatter accounts must be tremendous....

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Can one of you guys post a link to the report so that I too can also read it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Lol. Good one.

Comment

• I hope Barr is straight and releases the report. I keep hearing he will release a "summary".

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    Lol. Good one.
                    Lol what will really be funny is the complete 180 they'll do once the report is released. "Witch Hunt!!!" "Deep State!!!!" "Grrr!"

Comment

• Oooh, big news in the Mueller investigation. So it's finally wrapping up.

It should be released to the public.

Mueller was professional throughout and kept his mouth shut and did his job. His investigation brought in multiple crooks which is great.

I'm looking forward to reading the report, it should be very interesting.

Either way the country can now move forwards.

I'll look forwards to seeing what all the various talk show hosts have to say about this.

Interesting times

Comment

Working...
                      X