No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    What is wrong with defending yourself from being attacked by white supremacists, Nazi's and racists?

Don't you have a right to protect yourself?
    From the history of BLM and Antifa of the past 3 years, I seriously doubt they were defending themselves at Charlottesville. Maybe that's the case, but I doubt it. The investigation is still ongoing. But Antifa and BLM has no moral high ground to stand on based on their past actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
      From the history of BLM and Antifa of the past 3 years, I seriously doubt they were defending themselves at Charlottesville. Maybe that's the case, but I doubt it. The investigation is still ongoing. But Antifa and BLM has no moral high ground to stand on based on their past actions.
      The overwhelming number of BLM protests were non violent. Now, many of them had yelling, screaming, anger, but not violence.

I don't know about ANTIFA, but I do know some groups use violence to make their point. Now I didn't see any of them throwing Molotov ****tails in Virginia as they did protesting Milos (the gay racist dude) when he was going to speak at Berkley.

Comment

• http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/20...-of-corruption

An interesting read if you get a chance. It's a bit long but far more relevant than Cuck sympathizing with Nazi's and the alt right/white supremacist/KKK movement that is dominating the news cycle.

Comment

• https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...lle/573005001/

Cuck disbands economic councils because CEO's keep withdrawing.

Comment

• Jason Kessler, the organizer of the Charlottesville rally was an Occupy Wall Street and Obama supporter? What a "transformation."

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h.../jason-kessler

Comment

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...lle/573005001/

Cuck disbands economic councils because CEO's keep withdrawing.
              Good for Trump.

If people on it are leaving over nonsense, why waste time and gov't money to keep a council like that around?

That's the kind of private sector thinking I voted for.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Good for Trump.

If people on it are leaving over nonsense, why waste time and gov't money to keep a council like that around?

That's the kind of private sector thinking I voted for.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Exactly. He isn't being pro active, he is reacting to the CEO's telling him to fuck off because he knows he can't get anyone credible to fill the vacated spots.

Comment

The overwhelming number of BLM protests were non violent. Now, many of them had yelling, screaming, anger, but not violence.

I don't know about ANTIFA, but I do know some groups use violence to make their point. Now I didn't see any of them throwing Molotov ****tails in Virginia as they did protesting Milos (the gay racist dude) when he was going to speak at Berkley.
                      If you also count the small gatherings of BLM, then yeah, the overwhelming number may be non-violent, however, when BLM starts having numbers at any political event or rally, it basically ends up with riots, looting, assaults and a free for all of criminal activity. Whenever BLM shows up as the other protestor to go against some right group it ends up in massive violence, same thing with Antifa.

The confrontational style of BLM is more to blame than anything. For f-ucks sakes even at a Bernie rally where two female BLM comes up and grabs the microphone and interrupts Sanders is the kind of in your face and if violence happens, happens kind of stuff.
                      Last edited by Theodore; 08-16-2017, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X