X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Amazinger
    I agree!. tic-toc-tic-toc....
    Good one.

I'm so confident I'm going to win. Even more confident than when I made the bet.

***** ain't a quitter, so I don't see him quitting. And the ****** nonsense is a "nothing burger" according to the political opposition, so I don't see an impeachment coming.

That doesn't concern you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
      *** and ANtifa were very peaceful!

What is wrong with defending yourself from being attacked by white supremacists, Nazi's and racists?

Don't you have a right to protect yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger
        It's not a matter of quitting. but of getting BOOTED out.
        As I said, the ******n nonsense you guys were banking on for impeachment was admitted to be a "nothing burger" according to the political opposition.

That's not concerning to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          What is wrong with defending yourself from being attacked by white supremacists, Nazi's and racists?

How can you tell who started that exchange?

Of course it begs the question; if you show up with weapons to protest a group with a permit to march, can anyone say you aren't looking for trouble?

Comment

From the history of *** and Antifa of the past 3 years, I seriously doubt they were defending themselves at Charlottesville. Maybe that's the case, but I doubt it. The investigation is still ongoing. But Antifa and *** has no moral high ground to stand on based on their past actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
              From the history of *** and Antifa of the past 3 years, I seriously doubt they were defending themselves at Charlottesville. Maybe that's the case, but I doubt it. The investigation is still ongoing. But Antifa and *** has no moral high ground to stand on based on their past actions.
              The overwhelming number of *** protests were non violent. Now, many of them had yelling, screaming, anger, but not violence.

I don't know about ANTIFA, but I do know some groups use violence to make their point. Now I didn't see any of them throwing Molotov ****tails in Virginia as they did protesting Milos (the gay racist dude) when he was going to speak at Berkley.

Comment

• http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/20...-of-corruption

An interesting read if you get a chance. It's a bit long but far more relevant than Cuck sympathizing with Nazi's and the alt right/white supremacist/KKK movement that is dominating the news cycle.

Comment

• https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...lle/573005001/

Cuck disbands economic councils because CEO's keep withdrawing.

Comment

• Jason Kessler, the organizer of the Charlottesville rally was an Occupy Wall Street and ***** supporter? What a "transformation."

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h.../jason-kessler

Comment

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...lle/573005001/

Cuck disbands economic councils because CEO's keep withdrawing.
                      Good for *****.

If people on it are leaving over nonsense, why waste time and gov't money to keep a council like that around?

That's the kind of private sector thinking I voted for.

Comment

Working...
                      X