Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you know trump is the right man for the job when half of government, who have been in it for most of their pathetic lives accomplishing nothing, desperately want him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Show me when they did.
      "On the eve of Super Tuesday, a New York Times article made the rounds on social media reporting that Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren had endorsed Sen. Bernie Sanders for president. The only problem: It was fake."

https://firstdraftnews.com/lessons-f...zabeth-warren/

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        The Duke Lacrosse Team was under investigation too.

Let us know if you
        finally get some evidence of collusion.
        they must get their info from those occupy democrat dweebs

Comment

• liberals/democrats are serial ****ing losers. when we had a weather underground, America hating f*ggot in the white house, i myself and my conservative,libertarian friends never reached the levels of delusion and insanity we're witnessing here.

they're literally doing witchcraft now LMFAO!
          http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39090334

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            they must get their info from those occupy democrat dweebs
            Both Addix and Bernie get their news from far out loony left wing sites that have no credability whatsoever.

They are sites that aren't news sites, but sites for political superfans to engage in trash talk. However, the most stupid grubers mistake the trash talk for actual news.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Louise mench is reporting that trumps presidency is already over and Oriin Hatch is already being groomed To take over.
              "How an FBI raid fed a rumor that Orrin Hatch was about to become president"
              http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/17/medi...tion-meddling/

Utah’s Hatch: Trump sharing of classified info with Russia ‘blown out of proportion’
              http://www.sltrib.com/news/5297761-1...-of-classified

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Both Addix and Bernie get their news from far out loony left wing sites that have no credability whatsoever.

They are sites that aren't news sites, but sites for political superfans to engage in trash talk. However, the most stupid grubers mistake the trash talk for actual news.

Comment

• YUGE loss of democrat voters yesterday in Los Angeles.

Comment

• I voted for Trump and gave my reasons a few weeks back, but at this time I would rather have Pence. Pence is even more conservative than Trump and has a cold steely resolve.

Trump, in my estimation has badly erred on quite a few things.

1. He should never have appointed Michael Flynn as NSA (therefore opening up this s-hit storm).
                    2. Ignoring the heads of the CIA and FBI at the time, that Flynn may have conflicts of interest.
                    3. Appointing capable people as his advisors (someone like Pat Buchannon or Newt Gingrich) instead of someone like Stephen Bannon who advised him on that ill fated travel ban. Remember Trump didn't confer with the other heads of department and just signed the first EO.
                    4. The constant tweeting that leads to contradictions of what his staff said.
                    5. He should have cleaned house in the beginning and got rid of Comey, who imo, just put on some dog and pony show in the Hillary investigation.

The Democrats want Trump gone, but Pence imo, is a far more dangerous opponent for them than Trump. One last thing, Trump doesn't have that Machiavellian cold hearted calculations that someone needs in his position. As Teddy Roosevelt once said, "Speak softly, but carry a big stick."

Lastly, even though Trump may be removed in the near future, he has brought to the forefront many issues that bothers many Americans and shows just how divided this country is on issues such as a porous border, illegal immigration, the failure of Obamacare, political correctness, the craziness of the social justice warriors, horrendous trade deals like NAFTA and the TPP, racism and double standards against some groups, etc.

Comment

• If you voted for Trump for President all you can do now is double down on your reasoning and pray he doesn't get impeached. He can barely govern, let alone lead, because he is so inept.

Trump is just in over his head. He seems to think if he claims ignorance that he will get the benefit of the doubt. Doesn't work that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X