No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Someone has to, since your side obviously doesn't do it.

After all, just last week you cited old news that had already been discredited.

It's a tough job keeping grubers like you up to speed. He didn't call you folks "stupid" for nothing.

Keep'n score are we ???

Yeah a couple of hours slow and less than an hour when it was publicly known.

But who's keep'n score ?

Oh yeah that's right....

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      Keep'n score are we ???
      Nope. Just pointing out the latest instance of you not keeping up and thus talking out your ass.

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      Yeah a couple of hours slow and less than an hour when it was publicly known.
      Thanks for the concession you were slow.

As I said then, more research and less cheerleading on your part is the solution.

We shall see what the future holds. The fact you continue to hurl insults in lieu of doing non-partisan research leads me to believe I'll be catching you up again in the near future.

You've willfully chosen ignorance, fandom, and childish insults. I've chosen non-partisan research. It is what it is.

Comment

• What's your take on the judge you cited being a bundler for Obama?

Comment

• The new trump health care plan is so bad, that congress installed a provision in it, which exempts them from any changes to their obamacare plan. Congress quite likes their current plans, but they don't want the rest of us to have it, they rather use that money to give rich folk tax breaks.

It's amazing how souless and how little elected republican officials care about Americans lives, except their own.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Explain. Provide links to support your claim too.
            1-2% growth last 7-8 yrs?

Obama was president?

Comment

• I don't know why you guys don't seem to understand.

3% gdp growth is mediocre.

The awful bush economy had a 3 years of 3% and even 4% GDP growth.

Obama never had a 3% year. In 8 years.

You can blame bush for a few years.

But can't blame bush for all obama terms.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                The new trump health care plan is so bad, that congress installed a provision in it, which exempts them from any changes to their obamacare plan.
                They exempted themselves from Obamacare mandates too.

Can you direct me to where you complained about that?

Oh right, you cant because you dont call out Team D players for hypocrisy.

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                Congress quite likes their current plans, ....
                Of course they do, as I showed they are exempt from Obamacare.

I'd like all citizens to get those same exemptions. Don't you?

As for tax cuts, it's always good when those who EARN the money get to keep more of it. Don't be jealous of those of us who have succeeded and make good money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  I don't know why you guys don't seem to understand.

3% gdp growth is mediocre.

The awful bush economy had a 3 years of 3% and even 4% GDP growth.

Obama never had a 3% year. In 8 years.

You can blame bush for a few years.

But can't blame bush for all obama terms.
                  They understand.

It's just that they are ducking this point because they cant address it. You've made a 'checkmate argument'.

Pathetic that people make political decisions based not on the data and facts, but solely on team loyalty.

Comment

• Trumps new tax plan is going to be revealed soon, ots being estimated to he the largest tax cut in history for the rich.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      Trumps new tax plan is going to be revealed soon, ots being estimated to he the largest tax cut in history for the rich.
                      You'll be wrong, again.

I'm pretty certain we will see across the board tax cuts. That means everyone paying taxes gets a tax cut, not just the rich. That happened with Reagan and Bush's Income Tax rate cuts, which affected ALL tax brackets.

But besides, what's wrong with those who actually earn the money getting to keep more of it?

Comment

Working...
                      X