No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    I think the liberals and media are the ones busy inventing crisises right now

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      Feel bad for u.... joke

Ur party is done
      Now they rigged bernie's ellison over perez ....

Sheettt

Bernie and his supporters got fok twice by hillary

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        I'm not in this thread to engage in convo.
        A rare moment of honesty. Now if we could just get some lucidity from the old seditionist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          On my phone I got an alert that Trump ordered construction of the wall...

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/02/...elligence.html

Beer, you are a veteran so I am interested in getting your take on the botched raid in Yemen.

Now mistakes happen all the time. While his 1st raid as "commander in chief" was being executed, Trump wasn't in the situation room and was tweeting promoting an upcoming appearance on the Christian Broadcasting Network. He eventually deleted the tweet.

I am really interested in what Guys like you, #krazyn8ive and others that I believe have military service thought about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            I think the liberals and media are the ones busy inventing crisises right now
            Boom^^^^^^ spot on.. green k you if I can

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              http://www.politicususa.com/2017/02/...elligence.html

Beer, you are a veteran so I am interested in getting your take on the botched raid in Yemen.

Now mistakes happen all the time. While his 1st raid as "commander in chief" was being executed, Trump wasn't in the situation room and was tweeting promoting an upcoming appearance on the Christian Broadcasting Network. He eventually deleted the tweet.

I am really interested in what Guys like you, #krazyn8ive and others that I believe have military service thought about this.
              This is the first time I've seen this to be honest. This stuff happens more often than you think, especially with guys like SEALs

Comment

This is the first time I've seen this to be honest. This stuff happens more often than you think, especially with guys like SEALs
                I'm sure it does. I was more interested in feedback more about not being in the situation room and tweeting about his appearance then deleting it when he (or someone) realized how i would look.

Comment

I'm sure it does. I was more interested in feedback more about not being in the situation room and tweeting about his appearance then deleting it when he (or someone) realized how i would look.
                  Well, I don't really blame him because someone was monitoring the situation. Trump is an idiot though.

I wish they would say no more often to these types of raids. Like JFK did with the Bay of Pigs. Got his brains blown out in Dallas though

Comment

Well, I don't really blame him because someone was monitoring the situation. Trump is an idiot though.

I wish they would say no more often to these types of raids. Like JFK did with the Bay of Pigs. Got his brains blown out in Dallas though
                    I'm sure somebody was monitoring the situation, just not him, which I could see if he had something else going on besides tweeting. Also lost a $75 mil helicopter that had to be destroyed.

Comment

I'm sure somebody was monitoring the situation, just not him, which I could see if he had something else going on besides tweeting. Also lost a $75 mil helicopter that had to be destroyed.
                      He probably didn't want to know. Kind of like FDR with Pearl Harbor

Comment

Working...
                      X