No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    "they crave to try their skills on the field" are you ******ed?
    as crazy as it sounds

1000hours of training for nothing? it will make u nuts if u cant try ur skills

again u skipped my question
    where were u for benghazi?

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      as crazy as it sounds

1000hours of training for nothing? it will make u nuts if u cant try ur skills

again u skipped my question
      where were u for benghazi?
      You truly are ******ed. benghazi wasn't a failed US exercise and was discussed when it happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        John Leibowitz is a hack.

His brother Larry was COO of the NYSE.

But liberals lap his shit up like mindless zombies.
        another example of liberal stupidity is that they whined and wailed about fake news helping donald trump win the election, but they lionize leibowitz, oliver, colbert, trevor noah as if they're political scholars because they target republicans, conservatives. each one of these clowns made their career off of a literal fake news show.

Comment

• Comment

You truly are ******ed. benghazi wasn't a failed US exercise and was discussed when it happened.
            A poosy minded liberal like u will never understand how a foking Navy Seals mind operates.

And calling benghazi that was blamed on a youtube video a success shows how u eat sheet when clinton tells u to eat sheet

Comment

Tua, its been proven the raid wasn't greenlighted by Obama, not that he has anything to do with this.

Again, this isn't about the solider that died.

It's about the fact that in his 1st role as commander in chief not only did he not lead or direct the attack from the situation room, he was tweeting about an appearance, only to delete the tweet when someone realized the possible backlash.

Who gave the order to go if it wasn't Trump?

I just wanted feedback from the guys who served. I expect a response like yours from most of his supporters.
              1 the military planned, organized the raid during obama administration. Obama just didnt greenlight it because that's what he does. We could have killed bin laden months earlier he just kept holding off.

2 trump doesn't have to be there. He doesn't have to lead ****. He's a politician. They shouldnt. His job is to give the go, rest is up to generals. That's how it should be.

3 I'm not a trump supporter. It just seems like it because I don't find an excuse to attack the guy everyan second, minute 24/7.

Comment

"they crave to try their skills on the field" are you ******ed?
                They actually do.

The biggest pet peeve with the military is the "hurry up n wait"

They don't mind action for most part.

Especially these guys are special ops. They didn't volunteer multiple times, navy-seals, army-airborne-rangers-delta force to sit in a base.

Killing a man, there is no bigger high. Beats coke, meth, heroin, any drug.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  1 the military planned, organized the raid during obama administration. Obama just didnt greenlight it because that's what he does. We could have killed bin laden months earlier he just kept holding off.

2 trump doesn't have to be there. He doesn't have to lead ****. He's a politician. They shouldnt. His job is to give the go, rest is up to generals. That's how it should be.

3 I'm not a trump supporter. It just seems like it because I don't find an excuse to attack the guy everyan second, minute 24/7.

Yeah....Me too !

Comment

Benghazi is the opposite of this.

Some want to say trump gave the approval too early? Not enough info?

Benghazi was obama, biliary not giving approval. Waiting for more info. They could've sent reinforcements much much earlier, or moved all of them. Instead of just moving most but leaving some lightly defended.

Damned if u do, Damned if u dont.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      Yeah....Me too !

You really went anti trump

U never were this political before

It's because he's a lying, egotistical spam huh?

Spastic egomaniac liars are ppl too.

Comment

Working...
                      X