Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    I didnt insult you.
    Again, we are done.

We were when you resorted to insult (or name-calling if you prefer).

I've stated, many many times, I don't respond when insults, cursing, or name-calling is employed.

You violated the rules. Learn in the future to debate/discuss things like an adult and you'll get further with me in the future.

Live and learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Show where it was closed then, and the date closed. And without insults, if you can manage that.
      Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      An investigation can't be reopened if it wasn't already closed. How the hell you didn't get this once you posted it only underscores my repeated point about your lack of an education.

Let me provide another source, one you have used in the past

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...nd-center.html

From the article dated 1/12/17

Case still hasn't been opened officially again.

Now please read this carefully before responding so your lack of an education doesn't further complicate things.

Please don't confuse the reporter giving his opinion that it should be reopened again as it officially being opened by the FBI.
      Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Moot point.

I said she was under investigation during the race. She was.

End of story.
      Lying again. Typical.

You asked me to show you where it was closed. I did that.
      Even though the case against her -- which was closed and then reopened and then closed again -- is old news and she obviously is no longer a candidate to become president of the United States and has been staying below the radar for the past two months, recent developments have regenerated the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Again, we are done.

We were when you resorted to insult (or name-calling if you prefer).

I've stated, many many times, I don't respond when insults, cursing, or name-calling is employed.

You violated the rules. Learn in the future to debate/discuss things like an adult and you'll get further with me in the future.

Live and learn.
        LMAO I also didnt name-call.

Dude we never even got started. You had nothing to give. Your claims of massive voter fraud in Detroit was just another lie. Its clearly par for the course for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Lying again. Typical.
          So you're saying Hillary was not under FBI investigation during the race?

Is that your stance now?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
            LMAO I also didnt name-call.

Dude we never even got started. You had nothing to give. Your claims of massive voter fraud in Detroit was just another lie. Its clearly par for the course for you.
            That is what he does dude. Unfortunately, he is one of the vociferous, under or uneducated, low or no information supporters that usually have the most contact with non Trump supporters.

Once you prove him a liar or wrong he either moves the goalposts or taps out by lying about you insulting him. See our exchange above.

Look at how he tries to change it from "show where it was closed" to "she was under investigation during the race".

There are other Trump supporters on the site that provide valuable feedback if that is what you are interested in.

Comment

• Here is my initial assertion/claim, typo and all.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              You're Presidential candidate was being investigated by the FBI!!!!
              It's 100% true, isn't it?

Hillary was under FBI investigation during the election.

It is what it is, except to party superfans.

Comment

Once you prove him a liar or wrong he either moves the goalposts or taps out by lying about you insulting him. See our exchange above.
                So you "win" again, right Dunn! The undefeated e-streak rolls on!

LMAO at you guys like Safespace, Addix, and yourself 'winning' on forums.

As I say to each of you, test yourselves in real life. Take a simple Debate course at a CC, or once in HS if you're that young (Dunn is older than that).

Then you can see how much you "win" in real life....

And you'll see how far insults and name-calling get you in an actual debate.

Comment

• http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...y-labor-235030

Labor Secretary has allegations of domestic abuse, which he's repeatedly denied, and admits that he employed an illegal immigrant. Another example of poor vetting by Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                    !!!!!!!!

i dont get why mexicans IN MEXICO care. theyre where they should be. peotus only want to make sure they stay there.

cali wants to be independent. i want them to be as well. are 2 walls in the budget ?
                    It's POTUS. Not poetus. He is the actual president not presidet-elect.

Comment

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...y-labor-235030

Labor Secretary has allegations of domestic abuse, which he's repeatedly denied, and admits that he employed an illegal immigrant. Another example of poor vetting by Trump.
                      And he's gone

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN15U2EV

It also appears as if Petraeus is being considered for NSA

Seriously, wtf are these people thinking?

Comment

Working...
                      X