Clear All

• This administration is a joke!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      This administration is a joke!!!

These people are clowns

Comment

U.S. SECRETLY NEGOTIATED WITH RUSSIANS TO BUY STOLEN NSA DOCUMENTS — AND THE RUSSIANS OFFERED TRUMP-RELATED MATERIAL, TOO

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/09/...-election-nsa/
        That same article also states the following:

Further, it is not known whether the Russians involved in the channel are acting on their own or have been authorized by the Russian government to try to sell the materials to the United States. As a result, the Americans are uncertain whether the Russians involved are part of a disinformation campaign orchestrated by Moscow, either to discredit Trump or to discredit efforts by American officials investigating Trump’s possible ties to Russia, including Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          That same article also states the following:
          Yea I know. I read it before I posted it and left a link to the article.

Comment

• This White House is :wt:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              How can a Trump supporter have the audacity to cite lying as an issue?

Trump is the President. That’s why his crimes are the primary ones being discussed. Why would this thread deal with the things you listed-especially since all have either been proven false or are an over exaggeration. Even the Fox News guys have proven a lot of his false or bs.

Come on man, it is wildly hypocritical for you to see collusion everywhere except Trump. If you see it in the things you listed then you have to see it with Trump.
              How can a liberal fanboy ignore all the lies that democrats say?

Yet condemn trump at every turn..

Go bump your posts when you talked about any of the lies the democrats have said.

I see collusion with trump, when he is soft on Russian sanctions. I have said that multiple times in recent weeks.

Now go bump your posts where you are critical of democrats.. oh wait, you aren’t critical ever..

Democrats got you so dumbed down, you will follow anything they say..

I just listed a bunch of factual lies by democrats over the past few years..
              now go bump your posts calling them out on it..

Oh wait, I forgot you are black, they got you guys YOU GUYS IN CHECK, living in poverty, voting D all day long..

Nothing but a sheep and an easy vote for D

Bonus question- name one thing the great community organizer obama has done for Chicago. Pre or post presidency

Comment

This White House is :wt:
                At least they aren’t unemployed jailbirds like you and your family that have to leech off taxpayers.

Hashtag #blacktrash

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  At least they aren’t unemployed jailbirds like you and your family that have to leech off taxpayers.

Hashtag #blacktrash
                  Wife beaters, liars, and traitors have all been fired from this :wt: white house within a span of a year. This is the most basic, unqualified staff & POTUS to ever hold office. Thirty to forty cant pass a background check. These people are criminals

Comment

• [IMG]
                    [/IMG]

Comment

Wife beaters, liars, and traitors have all been fired from this :wt: white house within a span of a year. This is the most basic, unqualified staff & POTUS to ever hold office. Thirty to forty cant pass a background check. These people are criminals
                      Trump vs. 16 primary challengers - Trump
                      Trump vs. Hillary - Trump
                      Trump vs. Obama "legacy" - Trump

Trump vs. RINOs - Trump
                      Trump vs. MSM - Trump
                      Trump vs. Social Media - Trump

Trump vs. ISIS - Trump
                      Trump vs. FBI - Trump
                      Trump vs Mueller - Trump !
                      Trump vs Graham - Trump !

Trump vs Schumer Shutdown - Trump !
                      Trump vs. Merkel - Trump
                      Trump vs. Wray - Trump
                      Trump vs. Schiff - Trump

Their you go with your racist crap again, you are what you say you despise, just another racist. Look above, your way behind.

Comment

Working...
                      X