Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok guys my bad.. trump inauguration was packed

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I heard Bin Laden complimented Obama on his suit and tie before he got a bullet in his dome. I also thought he was well dressed when he was saving the auto industry.
      Nah

Ubl last words was to his wife.

"Honey there's someone at the door. It's for u, go get it."

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
        sadly, trump is 71 ! i had no idea he was that old

grabbing pu55ies keeps a guy young though
        President pence!

President pence!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Dunn is correct here.

I've explained why, but will in more detail.

I don't care. He's rich and I knew it going in. And I like having a guy already rich taking office. It's tougher to bribe a rich guy than a poor guy. Heck, the guy self-funded his campaign!! He owes no one. This is a positive, would you agree?

I dont care what he pays in taxes, and if he uses every tax law out there to his advantage to pay less, good on him. I do it myself. I take every deduction I can so I can keep the most of the money I earn. Why shouldn't he?
          https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/g...n-fundraising/

Trump didn't self fund his campaign.

I think he should, as Romeny did, because the decisions they make could affect their own personal wealth. I want to know, for example, how much of Trump's wealth is invested in Exxon and their partners. Why?

Because he nominated Tillerson for Sec of State. Tillerson has a very favorable view of Russia. He could recommend dropping sanctions against Russia which would allow Exxon to drill in Russia. This could be worth almost a $1 trillion dollars.

I have no problem with him getting every deduction possible. That said, the American people should know what is "income" versus what is "capital gains" just as a check and balance against him pushing policy initiatives that benefit him financially.

edit: I was surprised by how many of his supporters didn't care about his tax return given many of them are up in arms about corruption in government.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-23-2017, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Not quite. You were lied to, again, by the Democrats and the press. Remember, they do this ala Gruber to you guys.

It was not a tax increase whatsoever. Taxes were not raised at all.

"Trump also suspended a reduction in the premium rate offered by the Federal Housing Administration to home buyers. The reduction, relatively small, would have saved home buyers about $500 a year. In effect, this is a tax increase on the middle class."

Followed by a tweet from CNBC:

"Just IN: In one of first Trump admin. orders, Dept of Housing & Urban Dev. suspends reduction of FHA annual mortgage insurance premium rates."

It was a reduction in premium rates, not a tax increase.

Again, don't let those who lie to you and say you are "stupid" enough to believe them keep snookering you.

Maybe ask those who lied to you why the need to lie.....
            Ok, how do feel about this change? As I stated in my initial post this premium seems to affect his voting base more so than anyone else.

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                ok guys my bad.. trump inauguration was packed

I didn't figure there would be many in attendance. His voting base is older and less wealthy so I doubted many would stand out in those temperatures.

Comment

I didn't figure there would be many in attendance. His voting base is older and less wealthy so I doubted many would stand out in those temperatures.
                  Think it's a certainty that more people attended Obama's 2009 inauguration than Trumps.

First Black President, the greater DC area is overwhelmingly blue(democratic) and with a large black population that voted in his favor to the tune of 96%.

I think the deal is that the MSM ran with the "lulz, nobody came to see Drumpf" narrative, when clearly that wasn't the case, and team Trump fell for the bait.

It's a non issue, and it needs to be thrown in the bushes, by all sides.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Think it's a certainty that more people attended Obama's 2009 inauguration than Trumps.

First Black President, the greater DC area is overwhelmingly blue(democratic) and with a large black population that voted in his favor to the tune of 96%.

I think the deal is that the MSM ran with the "lulz, nobody came to see Drumpf" narrative, when clearly that wasn't the case, and team Trump fell for the bait.

It's a non issue, and it needs to be thrown in the bushes, by all sides.
                    All those people weren't from DC dude. I could care less how many went, but I do think it illustrates where the country was when Obama got elected. People wanted to be seen with Obama, not so many with Trump.

But yeah, a non story for the most part.

Comment

All those people weren't from DC dude. I could care less how many went, but I do think it illustrates where the country was when Obama got elected. People wanted to be seen with Obama, not so many with Trump.

But yeah, a non story for the most part.
                      Did I say that?

I'm saying how the demographics of the area where the event was held probably gave Obama a boost.

Comment

Working...
                      X