• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke
    ..... Hillary supporters are ugly.
    Dam can't lie that is one butt ugly group of people

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Trump appealed to people's racism.

1. He tweeted out false statistics about black on white violence. Im still trying to figure out if he was too stupid to know the stats were false or if he knew but just wanted to excite his base anyway.

2. He told his base that illegal immigrants are rapists, gang bangers, criminals... With no facts/stats to back this up. Unless you can tell me which state has reported an increase of rapes due to illegal immigrants. And tried to frame it as Mexico picking and chosing who they 'send' over to the US.

3. He told his base that the judge cant do his job fairly because he is Mexican who supports illegal immigration.

4. He tried to attack Ghazala Khan by implying that she wasnt allowed to speak due to her being muslim.

5. Selling the idea to his base that he could actually institute a muslim ban in the US. I cant wait for him to adress this point once he is sworn into office.

I can go on but you get it already.

1. He has redacted that... all the rest is your opinion not facts

2. That's not even remotely close to what he said and if you even know anything about the border crossing when prisoners escape the mexican government dont even bother to go after them cuz they know they are going to cross the border. So there are criminals that actually cross it and that can not be denied. He also even stated that some of good people and that the info he got from WHO CROSSES THE BORDER WAS FROM THE BORDER PATROL THEMSELVES WHO HAVE ACTUALLY ENDORSED TRUMP.

3. As for the judge, he stated that he must have some kind of agenda.... who has even heard of unsealing... and then resealing of documents? At that high of level I might add. So to show possible bias that was the only thing available. Its not surprising really even that judged recalled the case. At least know the facts 1st.

4. Muslim women under sharia law ARE NOT allowed to speak in public without her husbands permission. That is a fact.

5. He said that he would impose TRAVEL BANS on coutries that are overrun with terrorism and/or terrorist supporting countries etc.

You remind me of those uneducated, uninformed fjws

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        what did he say/do that is racist?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Since you made the claim, tell us how many of each.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Do better than that. I see all you alt-right supporters hyping this but you can't get any of the major media sources(FOX included) to do a report on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Do better than that. I see all you alt-right supporters hyping this but you can't get any of the major media sources(FOX included) to do a report on this.
              the info is out there stop being lazy. It is also a fact that the states where killary won where states where they had NO VOTER ID LAW.

So who's to know who voted in those states.

Thats called common sense.

Comment

• Killary clinton for prison!!!!!

Comment

• fuck this racist pos!!!!!

Comment

• OMFG!!!! Here we have killary talking **** about MEXICO and putting in a physical border!!!!

Comment

• ^ It doesnt matter what they said. Doesn't matter how non-racist Trumps actual statements were or how blatantly racist Hillary used to be. What matters is who gets the Soros stamp of approval.

To sheepish chanting college kids, the words of his journalists are the words of God.

Comment

Working...
                      X