Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 1st thing Trump did after being inaugurated was to get rid of the tax credit Obama initiated for homeowners whose mortgages are $200k or less. Most of Trump's base appears to be blue collar white Americans in the South and Midwest hose mortgages fall into this category.

Now, this may only mean about $29-100 a month for the homeowner, but for the banks who have millions of mortgages this is a significant amount.

Anyone affected by this mind telling me how they felt after seeing this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
      Why is Trump refusing to release his tax returns?
      Because he isn't required to by law.

The better question IMO is why did anyone that voted for him not take into consideration that he wouldn't?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Still stuck on this?

Who cares. The guy is loaded. We all know this.
        just saying, didnt he promise he would after the election?

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          sadly, trump is 71 ! i had no idea he was that old

grabbing pu55ies keeps a guy young though
          yep he still has high energy more than the libtards. a guy like him will make it to 100 easy!

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            just saying, didnt he promise he would after the election?
            He said he would many times. He never does. Why people keep asking is a mystery.

The election is over. Enough people didn't care that he got elected.

But again, what does it matter? He's very wealthy, and we all know it already.

I think it's great he's rich. It's about time someone took office who was rich before he took office, rather than getting rich while in office.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              Logic says he is hiding something.
              Nope.

I don't have illegal stuff on my computers, for example. But if someone came along and asked me to post up the contents of all my hard drives to prove I don't, it's not going to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Because he isn't required to by law.
                Dunn is correct here.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                The better question IMO is why did anyone that voted for him not take into consideration that he wouldn't?
                I've explained why, but will in more detail.

I don't care. He's rich and I knew it going in. And I like having a guy already rich taking office. It's tougher to bribe a rich guy than a poor guy. Heck, the guy self-funded his campaign!! He owes no one. This is a positive, would you agree?

I dont care what he pays in taxes, and if he uses every tax law out there to his advantage to pay less, good on him. I do it myself. I take every deduction I can so I can keep the most of the money I earn. Why shouldn't he?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  He said he would many times. He never does. Why people keep asking is a mystery.

The election is over. Enough people didn't care that he got elected.

But again, what does it matter? He's very wealthy, and we all know it already.

I think it's great he's rich. It's about time someone took office who was rich before he took office, rather than getting rich while in office.
                  well then hes a liar

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      The 1st thing Trump did after being inaugurated was to get rid of the tax credit Obama initiated for homeowners whose mortgages are $200k or less.
                      Not quite. You were lied to, again, by the Democrats and the press. Remember, they do this ala Gruber to you guys.

It was not a tax increase whatsoever. Taxes were not raised at all.

"Trump also suspended a reduction in the premium rate offered by the Federal Housing Administration to home buyers. The reduction, relatively small, would have saved home buyers about $500 a year. In effect, this is a tax increase on the middle class."

Followed by a tweet from CNBC:

"Just IN: In one of first Trump admin. orders, Dept of Housing & Urban Dev. suspends reduction of FHA annual mortgage insurance premium rates."

It was a reduction in premium rates, not a tax increase.

Again, don't let those who lie to you and say you are "stupid" enough to believe them keep snookering you.

Maybe ask those who lied to you why the need to lie.....

Comment

Working...
                      X