OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
    Source please?

Nah,just kidding. I already know he accepted the position and never said he wasn't qualified. I just wanted to **** on that moment you thought you made a great point.
    Don't try to make the Uncle Tom any greater than he is.

Comment

• President-elect Donald Trump is breaking from 11 presidents' worth of tradition and benching Charles Brotman. The 89-year-old Brotman -- once the voice of the Washington Senators baseball team -- has announced every inauguration parade since Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1957.

Mr. Brotman told WJLA he was "heartbroken" and "destroyed" by the decision.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/08/politi...ion-announcer/
      Last edited by Santa_; 01-09-2017, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• this is pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Don't try to make the Uncle Tom any greater than he is.
          I didn't.. You tried to diminish an already great man with fake news. Not that I care. I just wanted to shit on that little moment of yours

Comment

• Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
            I didn't.. You tried to diminish an already great man with fake news. Not that I care. I just wanted to shit on that little moment of yours
            Are still saying it's fake? I provided a link to my claim.

Comment

• Khizr Khan speaks the truth. Donald needs to address the people.

Last edited by Santa_; 01-10-2017, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Are still saying it's fake? I provided a link to my claim.
                Of course your claim is fake. He accepted a position weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                  Donald J. Trump will officially become the 45th president of the United States on January 20, 2017. We will use this thread to keep track of his presidency from policies, trade agreements, etc. This will be the most scrutinized presidency in American history. I don't like Trump but I'm wishing the country and President Trump well.
                  Monica Crowley, President-elect Donald Trump's pick for senior communication for the National Security Council, plagiarized numerous passages in her 2012 book and her 2000 Ph.D. dissertation

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...rism/96378590/

I think this shows that either Trump's vetting process is flawed. An appointee doesn't have to be perfect, but plagiarism is serious at this level.

Comment

• http://gizmodo.com/trump-just-dismis...nin-1790908093

According to an official within the Department of Energy, the Trump transition team has declined to ask the head of the National Nuclear Security Administration and his deputy to temporarily stay in their roles after Trump takes office on January 20th. The NNSA is the $12 billion-a-year agency that “maintains and enhances the safety, security, and effectiveness of the U.S. nuclear weapons stockpile.” It’s unclear when the two officials will be replaced. Their offices will remain vacant until they are.

Comment

• bottom line......

Comment

Working...
                      X