OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. Small-Business Optimism Index Surges by Most Since 1980

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ost-since-1980

Optimism among America’s small businesses soared in December by the most since 1980 as expectations about the economy’s prospects improved dramatically in the aftermath of the presidential election.

The National Federation of Independent Business’s index jumped 7.4 points last month to 105.8, the highest since the end of 2004, from 98.4. While seven of the 10 components increased in December, 73 percent of the monthly advance was due to more upbeat views about the outlook for sales and the economy, the Washington-based group said.

Comment

• Too bad Joe Biden's no longer in the Senate, I'd love to see him try to condemn Monica Crowley for plagiarism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        U.S. Small-Business Optimism Index Surges by Most Since 1980

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ost-since-1980
        From the article you posted:

the “NFIB membership appears to be disproportionately Republican, so it is possible that the data will start overstating strength, opposite the pattern during the Obama administration.”
        A group comprised primarily of Republicans are optimistic because there is a Republican President.

Comment

• Lmao at intelligence agencies all citing thst trump has been compromised years ago by the Russians.

Apparently they have video of him committing sexual acts in Russia. Probably with children.

It makes sense why he refuses to meet with intelligence committees, he already knows what they are going to say and wants to pretend he had no clue about any of it.

It's all going to comemout sooner or later.

Republicans voted for a Russian puppet, what s bunch of loser cucks.

I told you guys this **** for months, you ******s didn't want to listen, Trump will be impeached in no time.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            Lmao at intelligence agencies all citing thst trump has been compromised years ago by the Russians.

Apparently they have video of him committing sexual acts in Russia. Probably with children.

It makes sense why he refuses to meet with intelligence committees, he already knows what they are going to say and wants to pretend he had no clue about any of it.

I told you guys this **** for months, you ******s didn't want to listen, Trump will be impeached in no time.
            no matter what happens to trump, theres no real recovery for hrc. she will forever be known for losing to trump.

as in donald trump, never spent a day as a politician, youre fired, wacky hair donald trump. the most humiliating defeat in election history.

im still waiting for trump to say ''sike, i dont really want to be the pres. i just wanted to prove that i could be.''

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
              no matter what happens to trump, theres no real recovery for hrc. she will forever be known for losing to trump.

as in donald trump, never spent a day as a politician, youre fired, wacky hair donald trump. the most humiliating defeat in election history.

im still waiting for trump to say ''sike, i dont really want to be the pres. i just wanted to prove that i could be.''
              Wow, your such a bad ass bro!

Everyone look at this awesome bad ass, he doesn't care about anything.

Sooo cool!

Comment

Wow, your such a bad ass bro!

Everyone look at this awesome bad ass, he doesn't care about anything.

Sooo cool!
                beats being a weepy sore loser who cant face reality.

Comment

• ''donald fncking trump ?!?!?!?''

Comment

Lmao at intelligence agencies all citing thst trump has been compromised years ago by the Russians.

You weren't around election night so I didn't get the chance to personally gloat to you, so here goes.

Ha! Ha! Ha! We won you lost Saddix!

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                      You weren't around election night so I didn't get the chance to personally gloat to you, so here goes.

Ha! Ha! Ha! We won you lost Saddix!
                      You can't gloat to me now, Trump has already thrown you under the bus. Your a bigger loser than i am in this election, because your guy won and you already know he wont do anything hes promised.

Everything you thought he stood for he's already turned on. It was just election talk as he's said 3-4 times now.

Save the gloating for next election, maybe you'll get another chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X