Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    So no reply about losing 2100 jobs...

And ain't about shyt since you don't pay taxes

Exposed yourself and your double standard.....
    you don't pay taxes, brag about it, but then complains if a company doesn't... double standard

Lmao,,, we need bringer to comeback.. he was at least a smart lefty...
    I said sucka thing because I am immigrant about to leave. Why would I care about paying taxes in America?
    From the point of view of the residents of Indiana. That loss of tax revenue might lead to a cut in some of their public services.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      It's good that he kept some. Good for those get to keep their jobs. Sucks for those who didn't get to keep thier jobs and sucks for those in the state who will have to deal with a budget cut due to the $7 million tax cut for Carrier.
      Lmao... sucks for state not getting 7 million..

You are an idiot and here is why?

... 7 million kept in economy

... at 32k a year 1000 jobs equal 32 mil in local economy ... doesn't even consider multipliers..

If trump didn't cut the deal, then all would have been loss...

Please explain the better way to keep 2100 jobs..

Explain how your plan is better than trumps

Comment

Lmao... sucks for state not getting 7 million..

You are an idiot and here is why?

... 7 million kept in economy

... at 32k a year 1000 jobs equal 32 mil in local economy ... doesn't even consider multipliers..

If trump didn't cut the deal, then all would have been loss...

Please explain the better way to keep 2100 jobs..

Explain how your plan is better than trumps
        Okay. I see. You got a link for their salaries?

Comment

Send me a video or some pics. I am not taking that offer. I don't know what you might be about. You might be on some Jeffrey Dalmer trip.
          Am willing to buy you a plane ticket n hotel room... but can't if I don't have your info.. if I'm bullshytting, then you won't have plane n hotel...

How about this.. you can get hotels under an alias... I will book a hotel under your alias, and you can call n confirm..
          That way u know I'm not BSing, and you know im a man of my word...

Plane ticket and free hotel

Comment

I said sucka thing because I am immigrant about to leave. Why would I care about paying taxes in America?
            From the point of view of the residents of Indiana. That loss of tax revenue might lead to a cut in some of their public services.
            What was their loss of revenue...

1000 people paying taxes or zero,,,

Are you saying that the state is better off with losing 32 million in wages

Comment

Am willing to buy you a plane ticket n hotel room... but can't if I don't have your info.. if I'm bullshytting, then you won't have plane n hotel...

How about this.. you can get hotels under an alias... I will book a hotel under your alias, and you can call n confirm..
              That way u know I'm not BSing, and you know im a man of my word...

Plane ticket and free hotel
              No man. I decline it. Just do a video and capture the street sign and address.

Comment

What was their loss of revenue...

1000 people paying taxes or zero,,,

Are you saying that the state is better off with losing 32 million in wages
                I got it, man. I got it.

Comment

That's why you don't know what your talking about

7 mill ain't going to Indiana, it's going to a faceless federal government

What would you have done different to save more than 1000 jobs trump did..

Explain what the better plan was....explain how you gonna increase revenue by losing 2100 jobs
                  Last edited by Sugar Adam Ali; 12-01-2016, 09:49 PM.

Comment

That's why you don't know what your talking about

7 mill ain't going to Indiana, it's going to a faceless federal government

What would you have done different to save more than 1000 jobs trump did..

Explain what the better plan was....explain how you gonna increase revenue by losing 2100 jobs
                    I already answered this. Are you double posting?

Comment

I already answered this. Are you double posting?
                      You answered what???

How you gonna save 2100 or even a 1000 like trump did??????

Explain that or quote your answers if I missed it...

Comment

Working...
                      X