OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Lmao,,, The system is setup to keep blacks poor and voting democrat
    And don't forget uneducated, so they can't see what's really happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Lmao,,, The system is setup to keep blacks poor and voting democrat
      There's a bunch of poor white and brown people too. And the system is setup to get the poor mfers to do a lot of things.

Comment

• But is he lying, though?

I see more and more black people each day who side with Trump. Not really for the man himself, but for tax reasons or whatever.

Comment

• What he said is the truth, those are the stats. He was in Michigan too, where the inner city African American demographic is suffering terribly right now and the Democrats don't give a crap about them. Trump wants to make life better for EVERYONE, across the board. What he was saying is that there is no was possible for him to do a worse job for them than Obama and Hillary has, so what do you have to lose?

Comment

• Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
            That's one hell of a pitch.

"Your people are poor, unemployed and have terrible schools.

So vote for me, because what the hell do you have to lose?"
            This is what the Democrats have done for you. How much worse could I possibly do? Sounds like a plausible pitch to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              This is what the Democrats have done for you. How much worse could I possibly do? Sounds like a plausible pitch to me.
              !BEAST is filipino and lives in the Philippines iirc. it's funny to see this guy act all concerned about donald trump when his own country just voted for a dictator lite that they all went p*ctard over for.

e/
              http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/768326/...ctator-so-what
              “I am a dictator? Yes it is true. If you don’t like it then don’t vote for me,”

this dude is outright killing people without trial for drugs. but trump said mean things doe he's literally hitler!
              Last edited by John Barron; 08-20-2016, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Trump has Asians on lock, of course, so he doesn't need to bother marketing to them. Asian people are even more terrified of Black people and Mexican immigrants than White people. Real talk.

Comment

• ... The "poor electorate" will always vote for the "left" -- which delivers "welfare" and all kinds of "free stuff"... This is an historically established fact...

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post

A lot of truth in what Trump says that libs can hardly claim any success at progressing the AA community, but look at the Caribbean for how it could be worse. Haiti they are on few buck a day and living with cholera, typhoid, hepatitis and dengue fever.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... The "poor electorate" will always vote for the "left" -- which delivers "welfare" and all kinds of "free stuff"... This is an historically established fact...
                      The quiet conditioning and brainwashing of the liberal constituency is one of the biggest catastrophes in American history.

Comment

Working...
                      X