OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrTc...&feature=share

Can't embed on phone... I'm watching this right now. Pretty much shows you who is the real party of racists.
    bye the way this video ^^^^^ is a must watch

democratz are evil

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      you shouldnt allow yourself be fooled by a video that is cut by the liberal media to their liking if you do that then that explain and show the level of your brain
      One video hasn't impacted my opinion that Hillary & Donald both suck ass.

Like I said the only difference between our political opinions reallllllly is you trust one more party than I do. And that wasn't a quick decision I made, it was made over several years of seeing politicians from both main sides do corrupt ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrTc...&feature=share

Can't embed on phone... I'm watching this right now. Pretty much shows you who is the real party of racists.
        Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        One video hasn't impacted my opinion that Hillary & Donald both suck ass.

Like I said the only difference between our political opinions reallllllly is you trust one more party than I do. And that wasn't a quick decision I made, it was made over several years of seeing politicians from both main sides do corrupt ****.
        watch that video credit to vagabond thats just one of the video that gives you knowledge of whos the most evil of the two parties coz looks like u believe they are both equal evil...

Comment

• I too live in proverty.

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            poor????,,, sit yall asses down, we hustle out here the gov dont got the real info on our income,,, whats stated aint all we got every homie got a side hustle to keep his paper stackin and the haters hatin,,,,,,,,
            Lol nickle and dime drug dealers don't make anything. Your real income ain't ****. I know guys that move keys that are broke, so don't tell me you selling half an ounce of crack is real money.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Yes...

I know what the website is.
              So why are you saying he hired Breitbart instead of that ******* Bannon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                "Hey black people vote for the party that seems to give even less f#cks about you than the party you vote for...what could go wrong with that genius move"
                Lmao,,,, ^^^^^this is exactly the attitude that has america addicted to government handouts.. Liberal policies have destroyed the black community, yet idiots think that's the best option. ****ing pathetic, but idiots reproduce at a higher rate

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Lmao,,,, ^^^^^this is exactly the attitude that has america addicted to government handouts.
                  You are living in denial. Our system is setup for the rich to get richer & the poor to get poorer. If there weren't handouts more people would die from a lack of food or heat in the winter or ac in the summer & **** like that.

Capital gains income charge a lower interest rate. The less money you have the higher interest rate you'll get on any purchase you make, the more money you got the lower interest rate you'll get. Once you got money you're good in our society, but if you don't got it you're behind an 8 ball & have longshot odds of ever moving up. Believe there have been numerous upward mobility studies done & its easier to move up levels in places like India than the US.

And with the coming automation army there are gonna be a ton of $50k-$150k jobs lost in the driving industry (among other industries) & those guys are gonna be ill equipped to move into something new. Thats already been happening which is why there is often much speculation with what the "real" unemployment rate is as some cats have given up the job search as they aren't capable of doing much without an education. You used to be able to be a dummy & make a living in the US with some hardwork. Now you gotta be able to get a Associate degree at minimum sooner or later in your work career & some cats aren't cut out for that.

In otherwards all this ain't as simple as just ending handouts & letting the poor eat each other or whatever you are recommending exactly with a world without handouts or less handouts.

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    poor????,,, sit yall asses down, we hustle out here the gov dont got the real info on our income,,, whats stated aint all we got every homie got a side hustle to keep his paper stackin and the haters hatin,,,,,,,,
                    You're not even black. You're an alt that tries too hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      You are living in denial. Our system is setup for the rich to get richer & the poor to get poorer. If there weren't handouts more people would die from a lack of food or heat in the winter or ac in the summer & **** like that.

Capital gains income charge a lower interest rate. The less money you have the higher interest rate you'll get on any purchase you make, the more money you got the lower interest rate you'll get. Once you got money you're good in our society, but if you don't got it you're behind an 8 ball & have longshot odds of ever moving up. Believe there have been numerous upward mobility studies done & its easier to move up levels in places like India than the US.

And with the coming automation army there are gonna be a ton of $50k-$150k jobs lost in the driving industry (among other industries) & those guys are gonna be ill equipped to move into something new. Thats already been happening which is why there is often much speculation with what the "real" unemployment rate is as some cats have given up the job search as they aren't capable of doing much without an education. You used to be able to be a dummy & make a living in the US with some hardwork. Now you gotta be able to get a Associate degree at minimum sooner or later in your work career & some cats aren't cut out for that.

In otherwards all this ain't as simple as just ending handouts & letting the poor eat each other or whatever you are recommending exactly with a world without handouts or less handouts.

Lmao,,, The system is setup to keep blacks poor and voting democrat

Comment

Working...
                      X