No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Sorry, i thought you were talking about appointments..

Trump has been on record saying its nearly impossible not to include lobbyists in transition team because they are the only people that know the ins-n-outs... Trump admitted that he had to go back on his word on that one, and he underestimated how entrenched these lobbyists are in day to day operations....
    The transition team will be gone in a few weeks, and the lobbyists will get kicked to the curb just like chris christie

I wasn't critical of obama until a few years in office.. I voted for him and gave him a chance, he proved to be ineffective and i was critical of him.. I will do the same to trump, but like i did with obama, i actually want to see him work for awhile before i become a harsh critic or supporter

The election isn't even a month old yet, still over a month away from trump actually assuming control.. Way too early to judge trump's performance

Lets revisit this a year from now and we will have a better understanding of trump's pros and cons.

I just think its way too early to be judgmental if you truly are objective and not a R or D hardliner fanboy
    No they will not. Those on the transition team are always hired for positions within organizations to help the outsiders navigate Washington.

Why do we have to wait to see how things go before we point out that he is walking back his campaign promises? All I ask is you call him a liar since he went back on his word. That is the same standard you had for Obama.

We may not always agree but your post about those he has nominated tells me you see the writing on the wall.

You don't help working class Americans by appointing someone that foreclosed on someone over 27 cents or someone that is trying to eradicate public education.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      No they will not. Those on the transition team are always hired for positions within organizations to help the outsiders navigate Washington.

Why do we have to wait to see how things go before we point out that he is walking back his campaign promises? All I ask is you call him a liar since he went back on his word. That is the same standard you had for Obama.

We may not always agree but your post about those he has nominated tells me you see the writing on the wall.

You don't help working class Americans by appointing someone that foreclosed on someone over 27 cents or someone that is trying to eradicate public education.
      Why would i call him a liar, when trump realized his mistake and admitted he was wrong?
      Aren't people allowed to make mistakes and admit to them..

Had obama admitted to some obamacare mistakes, i wouldn't be so harsh, but he acts like its a perfectly fine piece of legislature.

Trust me, i will be fair.....

I really don't give a **** about his transition team, they literally have no bearing on policy, all they do his help the new staff integrate with obama's staff..

Now if trump started naming all these lobbyists to actual positions of power, then yes i would agree with you and criticize trump...

Like i said earlier, i will reserve judgment at a later date

Comment

Why would i call him a liar, when trump realized his mistake and admitted he was wrong?
        Aren't people allowed to make mistakes and admit to them..

Had obama admitted to some obamacare mistakes, i wouldn't be so harsh, but he acts like its a perfectly fine piece of legislature.

Trust me, i will be fair.....

I really don't give a **** about his transition team, they literally have no bearing on policy, all they do his help the new staff integrate with obama's staff..

Now if trump started naming all these lobbyists to actual positions of power, then yes i would agree with you and criticize trump...

Like i said earlier, i will reserve judgment at a later date
        I saw your post about the Carrier situation in Indiana so it's clear that you are going to try and find a silver lining in everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I saw your post about the Carrier situation in Indiana so it's clear that you are going to try and find a silver lining in everything.
          lmao...

So its better that Carrier moves all the jobs, instead of saving a thousand?????

You would rather have none, then keep 1000????

This is what I'm talking about with the left.. Blind hatred of trump is making you irrational.

What would president big dunn do instead?

2100 jobs leaving, whats your plan?

Comment

lmao...

So its better that Carrier moves all the jobs, instead of saving a thousand?????

You would rather have none, then keep 1000????

This is what I'm talking about with the left.. Blind hatred of trump is making you irrational.

What would president big dunn do instead?

2100 jobs leaving, whats your plan?
            How much of a tax break did they get?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              How much of a tax break did they get?
              What does that matter.. so they get to keep their own money.. how dare they keep their own money..

What was your tax bracket this year?

Trump just kept 1000 jobs.. says it's 32k a year, that's 32 million in local economy not even including the multipliers...

You would rather lose all 2100 jobs and get 7 million in wasted taxes??

Comment

What does that matter.. so they get to keep their own money.. how dare they keep their own money..

What was your tax bracket this year?

Trump just kept 1000 jobs.. says it's 32k a year, that's 32 million in local economy not even including the multipliers...

You would rather lose all 2100 jobs and get 7 million in wasted taxes??
                Just wanted to know the figure. I heard it already.

Tax bracket?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Just wanted to know the figure. I heard it already.

Tax bracket?
                  Yeah laugh at tax bracket because you don't pay

So you think it's better to lose all 2100 jobs????

Answer that

Comment

• 🔻 😂😂😂😂 SAVAGE ASF!!. Follow (@nofriendzone). -

A photo posted by Vokab Beats™ (@vokabbeats) on

Comment

Yeah laugh at tax bracket because you don't pay

So you think it's better to lose all 2100 jobs????

Answer that
                      Yeah. I had to laugh. Only suckas pay that.

Comment

Working...
                      X