No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    you said he didn't have a chance of winning. now you say he won't deliver. why should we believe people like you and derranged? you're 0-1 with your crystal ball.

e/ i still expect him to follow through on his promises btw. not sure why you're putting words in my mouth here. difference between you and me is i'm giving him a chance. meanwhile, you've already decided on what he's going to do or what he isn't going to do, even after being completely wrong.
    I don't remember saying he had zero chance. I never expected him to win though. Oh I am putting words in your mouth. Remind me of the top two or three reasons you wanted Trump to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      I don't remember saying he had zero chance. I never expected him to win though. Oh I am putting words in your mouth. Remind me of the top two or three reasons you wanted Trump to win.
      briefly
      1. TPP
      i work in the tech industry, don't want to get NAFTA'd. it was announced dead a few days ago so in away trump, by winning, has already delivered.

2. Foreign Policy
      hillary's Russian and Middle East policies were simply ******ed. she's a neocon and i don't happen to like nuclear wars or wasteful military spending.

3. Outsider/Anti-Establishment
      not beholden to lobbyist, good ethics reform proposal, but more so everyone wrong with the country gunning against him means he's the right guy.
      Last edited by John Barron; 11-14-2016, 03:05 PM.

Comment

briefly
        1. TPP
        i work in the tech industry, don't want to get NAFTA'd. it was announced dead a few days ago so in away trump, by winning, has already delivered.

2. Foreign Policy
        hillary's Russian and Middle East policies were simply ******ed. she's a neocon and i don't happen to like nuclear wars or wasteful military spending.

3. Outsider/Anti-Establishment
        not beholden to lobbyist, good ethics reform proposal, but more so everyone wrong with the country gunning against him means he's the right guy.
        Gotcha. Well played. It quite strange that your top three just happened to be things that got done.

Comment

Gotcha. Well played. It quite strange that your top three just happened to be things that got done.
          well we don't know how he'll handle that cluster**** Syria apart from the decent proposal he laid out during the debates or what his relationship with putin will be like so not entirely. there's still many neocons within the republican and democrat party he'll have to contend with on these issues.
          Last edited by John Barron; 11-14-2016, 03:17 PM.

Comment

well we don't know how he'll handle that cluster**** Syria apart from the decent proposal he laid out during the debates or what his relationship with putin will be like so not entirely.
            So handling Syria is what number on your list? Remember I asked for your top three. I assumed you posted them in order.

Comment

So handling Syria is what number on your list? Remember I asked for your top three. I assumed you posted them in order.
              Syria is just part of foreign policy which i listed as number 2. things like reevaluating the financial aspect of NATO is part of this as well. war with Russia over Syria was a foregone conclusion with a hillary presidency.

and then there's this little gem

Comment

Syria is just part of foreign policy which i listed as number 2. things like reevaluating the financial aspect of NATO is part of this as well. war with Russia over Syria was a foregone conclusion with a hillary presidency.

and then there's this little gem
                No man. List them separately and be as specific as possible. I thought your two just referred to not getting in a war with Russia. When I think about Syria, I think about solving the problems in Syria too not just avoiding a war with Russia. Forcing the other members of NATO to pay more is also a specific issue by itself. Don't jumble them into one. Let's be as specific as possible so will be able to say whether he delivered these specifics actions that you wanted.

Comment

No man. List them separately and be as specific as possible. I thought your two just referred to not getting in a war with Russia. When I think about Syria, I think about solving the problems in Syria too not just avoiding a war with Russia. Forcing the other members of NATO to pay more is also a specific issue by itself. Don't jumble them into one. Let's be as specific as possible so will be able to say whether he delivered these specifics actions that you wanted.
                  solving the problem in Syria is intertwined with war with Russia at this point. for Syria, he basically said let the country sort itself out. he wants to stop backing the rebels and install safe zones for refugees instead while he quote unquote bombs the **** out of ISIS, hopefully with Russia's help. having NATO members pay their share or the US reevaluates the treaty in which we pay less or back out is pretty straight forward, if neither happens then obviously he didn't deliver.
                  Last edited by John Barron; 11-14-2016, 04:20 PM.

Comment

solving the problem in Syria is intertwined with war with Russia at this point. for Syria, he basically said let the country sort itself out. he wants to stop backing the rebels and install safe zones for refugees instead while he quote unquote bombs the **** out of ISIS, hopefully with Russia's help. having NATO members pay their share or the US reevaluates the treaty in which we pay less or back out is pretty straight forward, if neither happens then obviously he didn't deliver.
                    So you are okay with Assad staying on as President?

Comment

So you are okay with Assad staying on as President?
                      assad is the democratically elected leader of Syria, so yes i support their democracy. what war crimes he committed thereafter is up for debate. with so much western government collusion with the media against him, it's impossible to discern the information and come to our own conclusion without being an actual citizen of Syria to grasp it. what is evidence what is not? i don't know about you but i don't want us to spend trillions and risk nuclear annihilation because Iraq has WMDs Part II. the flip side to your question would be are you okay with xyz islamic rebels or ISIS in power instead? all you have to do is look at Libya before and after gaddafi for reference on this topic.
                      Last edited by John Barron; 11-14-2016, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X