Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What exactly is he doing that is counter to what he said he would do?
    Let's take Hillary being investigated off the table because that ship has sailed after the FBI rolled over for her.
    Trump is bold and a constructive person. He is doing exactly what he said he would do in regards to job creation. He is still standing by the southern border wall being paid by Mexico. He is moving towards strengthening the ties between Russia and Israel and the US. He is moving towards strong arming China with there military endeavors in the Pacific. Also holding China accountable for Kim in NK. I could go on forever, I mean calling out the UN and delegitamizing them. Its pretty clear he is the person he marketed himself as in the campaign trail. A negotiator that will produce results and a catalyst for forward progression in the dangers our allies and us face.
    Hillary would be taking photo ops and dancing with Ellen, do something irrational and predictable to Russia, and be a negative force for our domestic economy.
    Trump will be POTUS for 8 years. Get used to it. I hope they run that closeted ****sexual Cory Booker in 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
      Of course your claim is fake. He accepted a position weeks ago.
      Not the position I was referring to though.

Comment

• Possibly on video with prostitues. Shady business dealings that we are not aware of because he refuse to release his business dealings even though previous presidents usually did it. Putin is the puppet master at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Lmao at intelligence agencies all citing thst trump has been compromised years ago by the Russians.

Apparently they have video of him committing sexual acts in Russia. Probably with children.

It makes sense why he refuses to meet with intelligence committees, he already knows what they are going to say and wants to pretend he had no clue about any of it.

It's all going to comemout sooner or later.

Republicans voted for a Russian puppet, what s bunch of loser cucks.

I told you guys this **** for months, you ******s didn't want to listen, Trump will be impeached in no time.
          hey it's this clown.

like you told ******s for months that he would lose by a landslide right? damn how's it feel to be irrelevant? and the ******?

look at yourself... spreading fake news from buzzfeed like a used up crack whore.

but wikileaks is fake doe!

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Possibly on video with prostitues. Shady business dealings that we are not aware of because he refuse to release his business dealings even though previous presidents usually did it. Putin is the puppet master at the moment.
          story was debunked not even a day it was published. i would expect someone who ask for links all the time to be more thorough but i guess your bias got in the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Not the position I was referring to though.
            Now you're just flat out lying.

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            That is Ben Carson, don't know if he's with HUD.
            Your reply to Freedom.

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Yeah. I think he turned it down because he said he wasn't qualified enough but he wanted to be president.

Comment

• Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
              Now you're just flat out lying.

Your reply to Freedom.
              I see. I was wrong in saying it was HUD that he turned it wasn't HUD it was another position he turned down because he didn't think he was qualified enough and didn't want to bring the Trump administration into disrepute. Even though he wanted to be president of the whole nation.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                hey it's this clown.

like you told ******s for months that he would lose by a landslide right? damn how's it feel to be irrelevant? and the ******?

look at yourself... spreading fake news from buzzfeed like a used up crack whore.

but wikileaks is fake doe!

story was debunked not even a day it was published. i would expect someone who ask for links all the time to be more thorough but i guess your bias got in the way.
                Intelligence agencies saying one thing and Trump and his posse saying another thing but no surprise you would side with what Trump's side says.

Comment

• Fox News makes it clear that they do not support Trump's unpresidential remarks towards CNN.

Last edited by Santa_; 01-13-2017, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_

Comment

Working...
                      X