OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Kinda reminds me of the Pac-Marquez IV reaction videos. Less dramatic perhaps but the salt is just as real.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Kinda reminds me of the Pac-Marquez IV reaction videos.
          Lol I was thinking the same ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Not sure if merely preferring someone over that jackass in the box Drumpf qualifies me as a "supporter". I didn't vote for Hillary.
            You qualify as a middle-aged man who still thinks he's an edgy smelly teenager. The political implications are obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              And by the way

One has to really wonder about Hillary's well being and overall health in the near future

Dude her ultimate life long goal since basically the moment she came out of the womb was the presidency

Every path she chose in life, right down to the damn dude she married, had the presidency as an end game

She wanted to be the first female president in history and she spent 70 years trying to get her shot...and she gets it, finally, and to go along with that is told by everyone and every poll on earth that the presidency is hers

All she had to do was beat Donald freaking Trump

And then last night happens. There's no other shot for her. That was it, man. That's the end game for her. A lot of people at her advanced age, when their livelihood effectively ends, they don't last much longer. What an utterly devastating time this has to be for her. 70 years to get your ultimate shot and it dies at the feet of Donald Trump...think about that for a second.
              Yeah dude I wasn't even surprised she didn't concede immediately. She probably acknowledged the defeat earlier than some others in her war room and just didn't know how she was gonna handle it. She stuck with Bill through the Lewinsky scandal only to lose to a reality tv host, she 100% done with life right now.

Comment

• I was dubious about the polls showing Clinton having a 90% chance of winning in NYT.

These idiots need to stop with these wild predictions, they end up galvanizing support for the guy they're against.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Yeah dude I wasn't even surprised she didn't concede immediately. She probably acknowledged the defeat earlier than some others in her war room and just didn't know how she was gonna handle it. She stuck with Bill through the Lewinsky scandal only to lose to a reality tv host, she 100% done with life right now.
                  Where does this rank with biggest L's ever taken in history?

Comment

• I like a lot of what Trump is saying in regards to curtailing illegal immigration, putting America first, tackling offshoring, investing in the decaying infrastructure.

I'm just not sure about the tax slashes, let's hope there aren't any wars. Because as seen with Bush Jr, engaging in a costly war with tax cuts is disastrous.

Comment

• Liberals are so brainwashed, they are fed fear, if trump became president and paranoid. Nothing is going to happen to them acting as this is the end of the world? Maybe if you are a degenerate.

This gives people hope, the media went at trump hard and slandered him, defending clinton, and he still won.

The truth is the conservative was correct in their fear but made out to be paranoid, when it is true the dems were trying to change the moral fabric of this country and paid by rich libs and saudis. The rich liberal elite media moguls want incst, gay, tranny, to be legal because they want to play God since they are bored and want to get off on making people follow their way, the saudis want muslims, this is why dems defend muslims so much knowing islam is a real threat to the country, wikileaks exposed the truth, yet these blow hard liverals are so blind and indoctrinated they refuse to believe thier party has lied to them. Smh
                      Last edited by hectari; 11-09-2016, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X