No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Yeah. December to be exact. I will still be on this forum though.
    Thanks for the congrats. Why are leaving in December and where are you going?

Comment

• I wonder what would have happened if the DNC didn't "adjust" the primaries for Hillary and Sanders got the nomination.

There was no grassroots enthusiasm about this woman. It was always a cringeworthy attempt by rank-and-file Democrats to elect "Bill's Queen".

Sometimes your silence and just being a good obedient party members comes back to haunt you.
      Last edited by ////; 11-09-2016, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        This is a very sad day, I honestly cannot believe if people are this stupid. We are a laughing stock you morons who voted for him are an embarrassment.
        Cry harder cuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Trump is like the GGG of politics. "He has no resume", "Who has he beaten?", yet everyone that stepped up got KTFO...
          hahhaa great comparison. They thought he would get 'exposed' by clinton

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Hillary recently surpassed Trump in the popular vote. **** me. Makes the L that much harder to swallow.
            My hope was that Trump would lose the popular vote by five million and still win the electoral college just to trigger A Holes like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Fuckin idiots. Morons. Ignoramuses. Imbeciles. ******s.
              Ironic that you are much more salty than the biggest Hillary supporters on this board. Cry harder cuck lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                Cry harder cuck.
                I'm a cuck? You're the one who's been sucking the farts out of that moron's ass, ******.

Comment

Ironic that you are much more salty than the biggest Hillary supporters on this board. Cry harder cuck lol...
                  I'm not a Hillary supporter at all, ******.

Comment

My hope was that Trump would lose the popular vote by five million and still win the electoral college just to trigger A Holes like you.
                    If anything that would just have demonstrated how broken the supposedly rigged in favor of Clinton system was.

Comment

• And by the way

One has to really wonder about Hillary's well being and overall health in the near future

Dude her ultimate life long goal since basically the moment she came out of the womb was the presidency

Every path she chose in life, right down to the damn dude she married, had the presidency as an end game

She wanted to be the first female president in history and she spent 70 years trying to get her shot...and she gets it, finally, and to go along with that is told by everyone and every poll on earth that the presidency is hers

All she had to do was beat Donald freaking Trump

And then last night happens. There's no other shot for her. That was it, man. That's the end game for her. A lot of people at her advanced age, when their livelihood effectively ends, they don't last much longer. What an utterly devastating time this has to be for her. 70 years to get your ultimate shot and it dies at the feet of Donald Trump...think about that for a second.

Comment

Working...
                      X