OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post

The tears lol
    surgeon general says it's unhealthy to have that much sodium in your system.

Comment

The tears lol
      You could fill the Pacific ocean with their tears right now

Comment

• That is all

I always wanted USA to fall and now it will happen. I thought nobody could trump the ******ness of brexit

Yo steps in American lmaooo

Watch these trump posters vanish In a year once they realised hey have ****ed their country like the brexit ****s are doing. Vanishing bar the odd few ******s

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post

Comment

The tears lol
            She calls them dumb when the jokes on her she is brainwashed aka useful idiot the ones who think they are smart are actually the ones brainwashed and dumb, aka liberal blowhards like her.

Cenk is a muslim, this guy says he is agnostic but he only gets defensive when it comes to islam, he is a faker, he supports democrats becaue he found out that terrorists fund hillary, the saudies fund the dems, this why I dont trust dems they never worked they are career politicians and are suspect to corruption, most of the corruption has come from dems who take money or are paid off by rich pervs to push agendas.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotep View Post
              tonights the night yall lose again,, cant wait to laugh at you clowns yet agan boy,
              Take it up the ass again clown!!!

Ha! Ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

That is all

I always wanted USA to fall and now it will happen. I thought nobody could trump the ******ness of brexit

Yo steps in American lmaooo

Watch these trump posters vanish In a year once they realised hey have ****ed their country like the brexit ****s are doing. Vanishing bar the odd few ******s
                t. Abdullah of London

Comment

• This is great news for Julian Assange. The fact is that Sweden has cleared him of the rape allegations...the woman said that it was made up by the police and wasn't true. However he has been afraid to step out of the Embassy fearing extradition to the US or Sweden who would extradite him to the US. After Trump becomes inaugurated I'd think the Justice Dept or State Dept's position on that will change and he will be free to leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    Wow. These ******s still going on with their conspiracies and thinking that Trump will win?

November 8th is going to be a painful night for you guys.

It was painful staying up but it was worth it!!!!

Ha! Ha! Eat shi1t mother****er!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      t. Abdullah of London
                      You seem like a Muslim

Better get out whilst you can

Comment

Working...
                      X