OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Happy to know you support open borders.
    Absolutely. And so does every businessman/woman in this country that hires immigrants that do jobs they can't fill with non-immigrants. And I can reference many reports, government and non-government reports, that state without a doubt that immigrants do not take jobs from non-immigrants.

Bring 'em on!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
      This video is pretty chilling...everyone should watch it.
      re-posted

What's the chilling part?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Absolutely. And so does every businessman/woman in this country that hires immigrants that do jobs they can't fill with non-immigrants. And I can reference many reports, government and non-government reports, that state without a doubt that immigrants do not take jobs from non-immigrants.

Bring 'em on!
        You are cool in my book.

Comment

What's the chilling part?
          C'mon...the email that confirms collaboration between Hillary's State Office and and the Govt's of Saudi Arabia (the biggest Clinton Foundation donor) and Qatar funding and supplying Isis with arms bought from the US. Not to mention the rigged election part. He has the smoking gun that spawned Isis and their destruction in Syria.

Watch the whole interview tomorrow on RT.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
            C'mon...the email that confirms collaboration between Hillary's State Office and and the Govt's of Saudi Arabia (the biggest Clinton Foundation donor) and Qatar funding and supplying Isis with arms bought from the US. Not to mention the rigged election part. He has the smoking gun that spawned Isis and their destruction in Syria.

Watch the whole interview tomorrow on RT.
            Have you seen that email?

Comment

Have you seen that email?
              Well of course Julianne sends me everything...doesn't he with you? Besides...it's in that video and that's good enough for me.

So are you saying Wikileaks is just a big scam? The FBI seem to be giving them a lot of credence.

Comment

• Watch this video and tell me that you're still voting Hillary

So cringe worthy that my c*ck crawled up my own arse.

Comment

• Wow. These ******s still going on with their conspiracies and thinking that Trump will win?

November 8th is going to be a painful night for you guys.

Comment

• Comment

• New Mexico now has slipped away from Clinton and has become toss-up status...

And the key state of Pennsylvania seems to be turning Trump.

There are now 158 Toss Up States...with Ohio/Georgia/Nevada & Arizona that are really leaning Trump (51 Votes total) which puts it at only a 6 vote lead for Clinton...down from previously about a 100 vote lead around a week ago.

Harper Polling currently has Trump doing very well in the 20 vote state of Pennsylvania...

Current Toss-up States...

Florida (29)
                      Ohio (18)
                      Michigan (16)
                      Pennsylvania (20)
                      New Hampshire (4)
                      Maine CD2 (1)
                      Maine (2)
                      North Carolina (15)
                      Georgia (16)
                      Colorado (9)
                      Nevada (6)