No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Don't worry I'll roast you I've just been staying away from politics right now as its become a joke.
    You can say whatever you want about Trump but as long as Biden is in the picture, this is a joke.

Best part is Trump got you people outside the US all fired up. You guys really showing who's the betas of the world.
    Well, he punked out of the bet you offered up.

Gee, who saw that coming?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Well, he punked out of the bet you offered up.

Gee, who saw that coming?
      No punking out. I want that bet with you. Are you going to man up fangirl or are you going to punk out after accusing someone else?
      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 05-23-2020, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• Looks like fangirl 1bad65 has "punked out" and ran away from a bet after accusing me of doing it. Even he the biggest fangirl on the site doesn't believe Trump will win.
        Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 05-23-2020, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Looks like fangirl 1bad65 has "punked out" and ran away from a bet after accusing me of doing it. Even he the biggest fangirl on the site doesn't believe Trump will win.
          Look beta, you and I had a conversation about a bet. You decided to deflect our bet.

Doesn't shock me though. When you sweating me going fishing I knew how beta you were so backing out of a bet is no shock.

Comment

Look beta, you and I had a conversation about a bet. You decided to deflect our bet.

Doesn't shock me though. When you sweating me going fishing I knew how beta you were so backing out of a bet is no shock.
            Listen idiot. I can only bet 1 person and you're down the pecking order. Tough luck. You're the beta round here, giving it the "this virus is nothing" attitude but then admitting you'd run straight to your doctor for unproven cures if you got it.

Comment

• 1bad65 has shown he has no balls and doesn't believe Trump will win. Maybe the other fangirl and BF MOTHERDUCKER will find some balls and take the bet. I doubt it though.

Comment

Listen idiot. I can only bet 1 person and you're down the pecking order. Tough luck. You're the beta round here, giving it the "this virus is nothing" attitude but then admitting you'd run straight to your doctor for unproven cures if you got it.
                Bitch Moves.....run punk, run!

Comment

So you wanted to compare numbers. If low numbers were going to be a Trump success then the numbers now mean it's a Trump failure.
                  I see that little ph@ggot led you to this very old post. After November the Corona news go away, Dems will be working on another suicide watch and develop another frivolous impeachment.

Maybe you should ask Pelosi and DiBlasio why in late Feb they told millions of people to go to Chinatown for dinner and not to be afraid. All was safe.

Comment

You're so stupid it hurts.

If you got it you'd be asking for it also. Saying I'd take a drug if I got the virus makes me a beta? Lol you don't even want people to go out of their homes.

Such a cuck! Boys like you make me sick! This is the generation we have to deal with these days. Unreal.

Comment

You're so stupid it hurts.

If you got it you'd be asking for it also. Saying I'd take a drug if I got the virus makes me a beta? Lol you don't even want people to go out of their homes.

Such a cuck! Boys like you make me sick! This is the generation we have to deal with these days. Unreal.
                      He’s a pansy Brit, we kicked them to the curb 250 years a go because we didn’t want big government in our lives then, and we don’t want it now.

Comment

Working...
                      X