Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libs are funny. They completely ignore the fact that they threatened to send his son to prison unless he said he was guilty. They told him if he did that they would go easy on him.
    So dad took one for the family and libs ignore these facts are are being brought out now.

Just amazes me they're still covering for the government.
    Russia case, garbage
    Fisa abuse, they lied to spy
    General Flynn, this shiet
    The two FBI lovers and text messages
    Biden and the Chinese deals and his son
    Biden and the Ukraine fully saying he will cut funding
    Biden and the sexual crap
    Clinton emails and debate questions before the debate
    The list goes on and on but Trump doe.
    You people are very straight up stupid for letting a party lead you around by your nose. Makes me sick you pawns.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Libs are funny. They completely ignore the fact that they threatened to send his son to prison unless he said he was guilty. They told him if he did that they would go easy on him.
      So dad took one for the family and libs ignore these facts are are being brought out now.

Russia case, garbage
      You people are very straight up stupid for letting a party lead you around by your nose. Makes me sick you pawns.
      Dude, they are team superfans.

This can't be a surprise to you. It's what they do all day, every day.

I'm stunned they aren't on every decent posters Ignore Lists.

Comment

Libs are funny. They completely ignore the fact that they threatened to send his son to prison unless he said he was guilty. They told him if he did that they would go easy on him.

Russia case, garbage
        Stormy Daniels recently admitted that she was paid to make up the sex allegations about Trump too.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Stormy Daniels recently admitted that she was paid to make up the sex allegations about Trump too.
          It wouldn't surprise me at all. Seriously, they've tried so much shiet that nothing in this world would shock me anymore.

They're so see through now it's like crying wolf.

Comment

• James Baker Flipped, Now Giving Evidence Against Deep State FBI!!

BREAKING: Former FBI General Counsel James Baker Has Flipped! Durham is Building Conspiracy Case on All of Those Who Lied to the Court!

Former US Attorney Joe diGenova was on the Howie Carr Show this week and he provided some more inside information regarding General Flynn’s case and the unraveling of the coup to remove President Trump from office.

Former US Attorney was on with Howie Carr again this week and he dropped some more bombshells about the current investigation of the investigators involved in removing President Trump and his team from office.

diGenova discussed the Durham investigation and said at the 5:30 mark that Durham is building a conspiracy case and anyone who lied to the court will be indicted for obstruction of justice charges:

The bottom line is this, it’s unfolding and what’s happening is, what Durham is actually doing is he’s painting a picture and not everyone of these acts is going to be a specific separate crime. But they are going to be, what’s called overt acts in a conspiracy. One to defraud the United States government. One to deny the civil rights of Trump and Flynn and Page and a bunch of other people.

At the 10:30 mark, diGenova discussed the General Flynn case that is falling apart on the Mueller gang as we speak. Hero General Flynn was set up and framed by Obama’s Deep State. He was illegally spied on and coerced into a guilty plea by the Mueller gang and his then attorneys by threatening to arrest and indict his son. Neither Flynn or his son committed any crimes.

During a status hearing before his sentencing date, the judge overseeing his case went crazy, accusing General Flynn of treason. deGenova explains:

I have no idea what’s in the mind of Judge Emmet Sullivan who used to seem like he was a really disinterested kind of noble guy. He proved that right in the Ted Stevens case. But his comments during the final status hearing before he set a sentencing date for General Flynn were so awful and so fundamentally stupid and we found out, we did an analysis, my Victoria and I did an analysis of the statements he made on the record. We got the transcript.

Remember when he came out and he accused the General of committing treason and started asking him a series of questions that the prosecutors, who were fumbling, they didn’t know how to answer him? He said in a series of statements, the judge did, exact words, line for line that Rachel Maddow had said the night before on her show when commenting on the upcoming Flynn hearing. It’s scary and if that’s what this guy is looking at before he comes out on the bench, he came out after a break and apologized for using the word treason, but his conduct since then has been bizarre. I don’t know whether the guy’s sick, old or not ready for prime time anymore. It seems to be a disease that’s prominent in Washington DC. Biden can’t talk. Pelosi can’t talk. The judge in the Flynn case can’t talk. It’s amazing.

DiGenova went on to suggest that the President is going to pardon Roger Stone or do something before he’s put in jail. The judge in that case, Amy Berman Jackson, was horrible, as we’ve reported numerous times at this news site.

Obama’s crooks in the Deep State FBI, DOJ and Intel communities cannot go to jail soon enough. If they committed treason, they should be dealt with promptly.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/breaking-former-fbi-general-counsel-james-baker-flipped-durham-building-conspiracy-case-lied-court/

Comment

Russia case, garbage

it is clearly obvious whats up

that is why you should show democrat supporters no mercy

they are the lowest denominator of humanity

Comment

Do you have a link for that?

If that's true I'm kind of surprised she didn't add her name to the list of women who said they were assaulted.

IIrc Stormy said everything was consensual?

Comment

• Wait.. I thought Kavanuagh was guilty till proven innocent dems..

Why are you just ignoring this Biden stuff? At least this woman seems somewhat credible.. Unlike Ford who couldn't even prove she had met Kavanaugh

Is it believe all woman (but only if they can hurt the Republican party)

Comment

Bwuhahaha

You’re citing an article from 2 years ago

Stormy is doing a number on the idiots claiming the same thing on Twitter

Trump supporters just lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      Bwuhahaha

You’re citing an article from 2 years ago

Stormy is doing a number on the idiots claiming the same thing on Twitter

Trump supporters just lol

that scrubber LMAO

but I gotta admit... she is a little better than the other parasites you usually support

any reason why you blindly and faithfully support the lowest pieces of shlt in humanity?

who could possibly regard you as an asset to this planet... ?

Comment

Working...
                      X