• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

F-I-N-I-S-H-E-D
    Lol where have we heard this before?

Comment

• Trump on Obama playing golf.

"When you're president, you sort of say like, i'm going to give it up for a couple of years and really focus on the job."

"There are times to play golf and there are times you can't play, it sends the wrong signal."

Trump in the middle of a pandemic.

Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 05-23-2020, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• Meanwhile lol

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Can't wait until November when we look back on how few deaths were cause by Corona. Probably in the hundreds rather than thousands. Trump can then point to that success as compared to Obama and his 12,000 plus deaths during the H1N1 pandemic. The one he waited 7 months before declaring state of emergency. The one the media didn't seem to be in a panic over, or the House or Senate. Yet another undermining tactic that will end up helping Trump in 2020 when numbers are compared.
          So you wanted to compare numbers. If low numbers were going to be a Trump success then the numbers now mean it's a Trump failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            Meanwhile lol
            Look at the date on the screenshot. Trump stans so dumb and easily fooled as i keep saying.......

Comment

Look at the date on the screenshot. Trump stans so dumb and easily fooled as i keep saying.......
              Let's make a bet. If Trump wins I stay. If he loses you leave. Deal? You seem pretty sure of yourself. Let's bet.

Comment

Let's make a bet. If Trump wins I stay. If he loses you leave. Deal? You seem pretty sure of yourself. Let's bet.
                I want that bet with 1bad65 or MOTHERDUCKER if they don't accept i'll gladly rid the site of you.

Comment

I want that bet with 1bad65 or MOTHERDUCKER if they don't accept i'll gladly rid the site of you.
                  Don't worry I'll roast you I've just been staying away from politics right now as its become a joke.
                  You can say whatever you want about Trump but as long as Biden is in the picture, this is a joke.

Best part is Trump got you people outside the US all fired up. You guys really showing who's the betas of the world.

Comment

Lol where have we heard this before?
                    The "stupid" never learn.

Which is, after all, what makes them "stupid".

Comment

• Trump Invents A Fake Poll Showing His Support High, Then He Whines That It’s Not High Enough
                      Earlier this week, Donald Trump completely made up a poll number that showed his approval rating at 96 percent among Republicans.

Then, on Saturday morning, he threw a tantrum that the poll number he invented wasn’t high enough.

In a tweet, he complained about the four percent of GOP voters who don’t approve of the job he’s doing, according to what can only be assumed was a poll of the voices in his head.

“Who are the 4%?” the president whined. “A RINO or two!”

Once again, it’s important to understand that the numbers Trump is spewing on Twitter about his GOP approval rating simply don’t exist. He’s making them up.

So when he whines that it’s not high enough for his liking, he’s arguing with his own fake poll numbers.

Trump’s GOP approval rating is lower – by double digits – than he claims
                      Randomly tweeting out unsourced approval ratings has become something of a habit for Trump, who is reportedly freaking out behind closed doors about his reelection chances.

As The Washington Post reported this week, “In January 2019, he started claiming that his approval with Republicans was 93 percent. Last summer, he cranked it up to 94 percent. Then, as impeachment loomed and he sought to keep Republicans in line, it climbed to 95 percent. A month ago, under fire for his handling of the coronavirus pandemic, he decided he’d hit 96 percent.”

In other words, the more Trump’s presidency burns like an out-of-control dumpster fire, the higher his fake GOP approval rating goes. It’s only a matter of time before Trump claims it stands at 100 percent.

In reality, the latest Fox News poll shows Trump’s approval rating at about 85 percent among Republican voters.

The Fox poll also shows that against Joe Biden, Trump receives 84 percent of Republican support. Biden, on the other hand, gets 88 percent of Democratic support.

So not only is Trump’s approval rating among Republicans much lower than he claims, but the Democratic Party appears to be more united behind their nominee than Republicans are.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/05...gh-enough.html

He does the same **** his fans on here do. Just make **** up.

Comment

Working...
                      X